Part 3

It was 9 p.m and the boy still hasn't awake. Casey had helped to make the boy looked more presentable simply by using a cleaning spell.

She also casted a calming spell to help the boy to rest himself fully. She also gave a vial of her Dreamless Sleep potion to the boy so that the boy could enjoy his sleep without having the needs to travel to other world of dream which may exhaust him even more.

Now the boy looks fine.

As if he was having the most wonderful nap ever.

Casey looks at the vial of potion before smiling. The potion is her best friend. She always keep it to prevent any nightmares from knowing too much others' secrets.

It's getting late and Casey had missed her dinner at the Great Hall. So, she casted a spell to the whatsoever ingredient left in the kitchen.

"Bouffe Pronto"

And two bowls of pumpkin porride is ready in front of her. She casted a warming charm on one of the bowl and devour the other one hungrily as she missed her lunch as well.

It was 11 p.m when Casey was thinking whether she should go back to her common room or apparate to the Black Villa which is her intended destination this morning or just stay at the hut when the boy suddenly moving, and trying to open his eyes.

Casey quickly take a position besides the boy and help him to get up.

The boy blinked his eyes few timea before managed to settle to the new environment. Casey senses the boy's fear so she puts her right hand on the boy shoulder. Trying to calm him down.

"It's okay. You're safe here..."

But the boy still trembling hard so Casey casted a calming spell and that helps the boy to settle down a bit.

The boy then looks at Casey and before he could mutter a word, Casey stops him.

"Yes. I'm a witch."

Casey said while smiling awkwardly. She then takes the bowl of porridge and handed it to the boy.

"Eat. You'll be fine."