Part 5

"Good morning brother."

"Morning."

And Casey could sense Regulus's irritation and annoyance as he steps into Casey's hut.

"How did you know I'm here brother?"

"Well obviously, I went to find you in Hogwarts but nobody sees you since yesterday. So I figured you'll be here."

Casey gulped. She tries hard to ignore the annoying silly inner voices from her brother so she quickly drops the subject.

"What brings you here today brother?"

Of course, Casey only asked that out of courtesy. She knows exactly why Regulus is there. His intention can be easily read by Casey.

Regulus scoffed in displeasure.

"Father and mother asked me to remind you about our event today. The whole Black family will be there."

"Sure. I'll be there."

Casey answered politely. Her heart beats so fast as her brother starts to enter the kitchen. Lucky enough, she did hide Credence's plate before letting his brother in.

"Why can't father and mother see how weird you are to stay in this small little hut by yourself when the enormous Black Villa is enough for all of us."

Casey could sense her brother's jealousy while uttering the words. He's 21 years old but has to stuck in the villa while at the age of 17, Casey already has her own house. (Or hut in this case)

"Well perhaps mother and father could see what you can't see..."

Regulus scowled at Casey's answer before he then apparates back to the Black Villa.