Part 23

It's been a week since the last obscurus accident, and since then, Casey tries hard to manage her schedule. She would go to class from morning until afternoon. Does her revision in the evening and meets Credence's at night before apparates back to her common room every midnight and proceed with her assignments. Everyday she only manages to sleep for at most 3 hours.

Casey doesn't even have time for herself anymore. She looks paler than ever and can hardly be seen during meals. And of course, the only one who notices Casey's differences would be none other than the self-procclaimed handsomest bloke ever, Terry Potter.

They are having DADA class at the time and Terry can't wait for the class to end because he wanted to ask Casey about it. He had constrained himself from asking about what had happened before with the note simply because he doesn't want Casey to feels burdened with his existence.

But now, he can take it no longer. He needs to know why his crush is acting so differently nowadays.

However, his plan is interrupted by again a firm voice of Prof. Dumbledore that asked Casey to stay behind as they need to talk.

Terry sighs deeply. At some point, he has regarded Prof. Dumbledore as his rival in this love story.

Terry slowly walks out of the class, following his fellow Gryffindors, leaving Casey with Prof. Dumbledore before he halt half way.

He really needs to know what is happening. He wanted to know what are the things Dumbledore's going to say to Casey.

So without thinking twice, Terry takes out his invisibility cloak from his bag and puts it around him. He quickly turns around and slowly... very slowly slids back into the classroom, making sure no one else notices his existence.

*****

"What happened to you Casey? You doesn't seem like your usual self."

Dumbledore asked with a worried expression. Casey notices his concern so Casey simply shook her head.

"I'm sorry sir... I'm just a little bit tired... That's all..."

"You don't have to see him everyday Casey. You'll exhaust yourself. He's not your responsibility..."

"I have to sir... I..."

Before Casey could finish her words, she senses another inner voices in the room. She looks at Dumbledore silently, noticing that it wasn't from him.

"Why? What happen? Why aren't they talking?"

Casey knows that voice. She however recognizes it because, admit it, the only one ever talk to her with the same tone and attitude is none other than...

"What are you doing here Potter?"

Casey snapped. Looking intensely at Terry as if she could pierce a hole into the invisibility cloak.

Terry gulps so hard. Nobody ever sees him whenever he wears the cloak. He's supposed to be invisible!

Terry's heart beats furiously as Casey walks towards him and pulls away the now-not-so-invisible cloak, revealing Terry with his petrified expression.

Dumbledore simply smiles at the situation before slowly walks towards them.

"I think you both need to sort things out. I shall take my leave then..."

And then, Dumbledore walks away before suddenly taking a sharp turn and looks at Casey.

"Casey... We still need to talk..."