Part 7

Credence trembles hard while slowly let loose of his belt. He startled when he gives the belt to his mother.

A loud howl echoing around the house.

Casey could vividly see a young girl, of about 10 years old who tries hard to cover her ears when listening to that painful howl.

Then Casey is apparated to somewhere else, where she saw a tall broaded shoulder male figure who is giving a speech inside a pretty large hall. Then, a sudden shapeless black smoke appear, flying and crashing random things inside the hall before landes directly on the male figure. Killing him violently.

Then, she is apparated to another place, this time, a dark alley where she saw a sleek masculine man whispering something to Credence. She saw the man gives a necklace of a triangle shape to Credence while Credence trembles slightly.

Then, she is apparated to another place, to an underground railway where she saw a rather nerd yet adorable young man walks carefully towards the shapeless black smoke while calling Credence's name.

Then she sees how the shapeless black smoke throws a fit, smashing everything around it and she saw how the nerd young man had a wand fight with the sleek masculine man she saw before.

Quite a number of aurors standing together pointing their wands towards the shapeless black smoke before they mutter a spell which penetrates the black smoke. She saw Credence in the black smoke, trying hard to fight the pain before he finally let go, leaving the black smoke turn to pitiful dark ashes. Black smoke then reappear from the ashes and vanish from the ground.

She sees the sleek masculine man then captured and is revealed to its real identity which she quickly recognizes as Gelert Grindewald.

The black smoke which vanish before, starts to fly all the way from New York to London, and goes all the way until it finally crashes down in the Forbidden Forest when Casey witnesses herself trying to help Credence.

Casey unknowingly letting go of Credence's hands. She trembles from the things she just saw. Credence quickly looks away. He feels restless and powerless, all his dark secrets finally make way to Casey. But before Credence could mutter any word, Casey quickly pull him into a long soathing hug.

"You went through a lot Credence..."

Casey whispers comfortingly while resting her chin on Credence' shoulder.

Credence trembles hard before he finally hugs Casey back. Letting a new sense of relief and protected overflows him.