Part 31

Terry is laying on his bed, looking towards the ceiling while trying to recall what Casey had told him.

Terry somehow had succeed in forcing Casey to tell him about what is actually going on. Although it's quite hard to do, but due to his sincerity, care and a tinge of handsomeness, Casey finally gives in.

That is when Casey told him about Credence, a boy who Casey is meeting every now and then. Casey had told Terry that they have no romantic relationship, they are just friends.

Credence was abused. So Casey is helping him to mentally recover. He is the reason why Casey is always no where to be seen in the castle. Casey is always with him, helping him to sort back his mind.

Terry sighs deeply. A tinge of jealousy creeps in his heart. Casey spends so much time with the boy.

What if she falls in love with him?

What Terry doesn't know is, Casey is already acknowledging her growing feeling for the boy.

*****

Casey looks at the letter in front of her before crumples it. Just as she wanted to throw it away, her heart stops her from doing so. She rereads the letter over and over again.

Casey
Did I do anything wrong?
I'm sorry.
I miss you.

-Credence-

Casey is still a bit mad from what happened between her and Credence. Not that Credence knows about it of course.

At first, when Newt told her that Mr. Graves is coming to see Credence, Casey was so scared. She was so terrified that the MACUSA might take Credence away from him.

That is why, she tried to envision things that might happen. In her vision, she realizes that Graves and Tina are only there to meet Credence and to apologize for what had happened.

That brings her relief.

But never did she manage to envision Credence's slight affection towards the man. That is why she can barely keep her composure.

Since then, Casey hasn't write letter or meet Credence.

But to receive Credence's letter today, Casey realizes her mistake. Credence still needs her. What ever had happened, she should have confronted Credence to know the truth instead of assuming things on her own.

That is when, Casey decides to write back to Credence.