t e n

Stay a while, and try to
analyze my brain
Describing all the pills you say
Will help forget mistakes I've made
- repent and repeat, mayday parade

Stay a while, and try to analyze my brainDescribing all the pills you sayWill help forget mistakes I've made- repent and repeat, mayday parade

As Liam came back from another room of the animal clinic as directed from Deaton to get a pillow for Theo, it was already five in the morning. He gave the pillow to Deaton who placed it under Theo's head and covered him with another thin white blanket.

"You should try get some sleep", Deaton said to Liam who had a struggle to keep his eyes open.
"I'll make sure he is alright. You can come back tomorrow."

The hell, why did Deaton make this sound as if Liam somehow cared for Theo? He wasn't cruel, he wouldn't just let him die, not even Theo, but he most definitely wasn't worried to death nor did he plan on staying here the entire night. Or the first thing tomorrow being him coming back here to see for him. Well, he guessed this wasn't what he would do. He wasn't so sure. Actually, he would rather stay here and be updated on what's happening to him, but he couldn't tell that Deaton. He would assume something way off.

"Alright", Liam shrugged and scanned the room for his stuff.

When he got to the door, he turned around one last time.
"You're under medical secrecy, right?"

Deaton seemed confused at first, as he raised one brow.
"I'm an animal doctor"

After a second, he began to understood what he was refering to. "Of course."

"Just - don't tell anyone about him and - this", Liam added and already was one step out the door the next door. What he was talking about was about not telling his friends that Theo was back and town and the reason for the black fluid incident. Liam shook his head at how ridiculous and weird this must've sounded.

So when Liam woke up the next day, he wished he could just forget about the whole story with Theo being in the animal clinic. It was approximate not more than two hours of sleep he had gotten, and he felt exactly like that. On his way to school, he casually took an indirect route, giving the clinic a short visit. What he found there was a definitely better-doing but definitely-still-wrecked Theo trying to choke Deaton while pushing him against the wall. Liam quickly ran over to the two of them.

"Damn Theo, stop this!", he said, trying to pull him back.

"He could tell Scott or your friends about me!", Theo replied turning to face Liam, definitely a little too excited and upset for his condition. Within a second he let go of Deaton, coughed and grabbed the table.

"He's not.", Liam said after he was done coughing, standing still, "Without him you'd probably be dead already."

"Wow, that's relieving.", Theo said looking at Liam while wiping his mouth.