f o u r

When Scott and the others found out Theo has been sighted in Beacon Hills again, he pulled himself together to not freak out immediately

When Scott and the others found out Theo has been sighted in Beacon Hills again, he pulled himself together to not freak out immediately. Unlike Malia, who couldn't control her anger and who's eyes instantly turned vibrant blue, followed by a howl and nearly choking Scott for not making sure he left town after leaving the hospital, if he ever made it to another day and didn't rot in oblivion because of the marks of the ghost riders. At least that was Malia's personal preference of what should've happened to Theo instead of letting him cross this planet any other second.

"God knows what he's up to", Scott sighed, shaking his head. "If I know anything, then that I don't trust that guy."

"I don't think anybody trusts Theo Raeken", Hayden added.

And with that statement, Hayden got it right. You shouldn't and you couldn't trust Theo Raeken, everybody agreed on that. And still, somehow Liam couldn't stop feeling responsible for him. Not only because it was him who brought Theo back from his personal hell, and not only because it was him who destroyed the sword and with that the only chance to get him back into the ground, but also because it was him who Theo saved and sacrificed himself for, and that multiple times. And if Theo somehow was up to something evil, then Liam knew that it would've been his fault. Because he let him.

Theo must've been pretty much aware of the fact that Liam wouldn't stop feeling responsible for him as long as he literally owed him his life. That was just his way of expecting how things worked.

They had to get rid of him, especially Liam. Liam had to get rid of Theo getting into his head.

And especially now that everybody was complaining about Theo being on the loose, he also felt it was his responsibility to make clear how things really worked. Between man and man.

Now he could only pray to God that he got to talk to Theo before any of the others did, as he could easily tell them for his own good about how Liam and him seemed to have bonded in any way when defeating the ghost riders. Which they didn't. Honestly. It was a mistake. Under these circumstanced you had to stick together, even if it was your biggest enemy. Which Theo was.

He hoped to see Theo on the hallway after school for the longest time, until he saw Theo by the lockers. Looking around, he checked if no one of his friends was around. Luckily, the hallway was nearly completly empty, a few students here and there. Then, he walked straight toward him.

"Why were you doing all that shit, why did you sacrifice yourself for me, Theo?", Liam said as Theo, eyebrows furrowed, turned around to him.

"Why are you keeping your voice down?"

He noticed. Damn, this guy was quick. Well, not exactly.

"I'm not-", Liam stopped and raised his voice as he realized he still spoke at half volume, the faint smirk of busting Liam increasing on Theo's face. "I'm not. I just sometimes wish I could send you back to death", he spoke intensely.

"Just sometimes?" he grinned. "You know, a simple 'Thank you Theo for saving my life' would be enough."

And then he added,
"You wanted me to be the bait, remember?"

That triggered something inside of Liam that made him flip.

"Well you didn't listen.", Liam spoke as he got closer to Theo's face, his nose scrunched up in disgust. "I said I would use you as bait. For my own advantages. I don't need you."

As Liam pulled back again, indicting he was finished here, he was irritated by Theo's voice.

"Didn't seem like it."

Within a heartbeat, Liam grabbed Theo's collar, pushing him against the wall of lockers. Theo was still grinning as Liam had to fight the werewolf gene inside of him by breathing heavily.

"You think I'm a coward, huh? That I'd be too dumb to fight them myself?", Liam's voice was shaking slightly as he spoke through gritted teeth.

"I just thought I had better chances of staying alive fighting him.", Theo said as he pushed him back aggressively.

"You were just looking for a way to get into the pack", Liam shouted and his eyes started glowing.

"Whatever you say, wolfie"

"Don't call me that, I'm serious", Liam
glared, "You used me once and you would use me a second time"

Liam pushed Theo against the lockers and tried to choke him with his claws, but as he was obviously the stronger one of the two, within seconds it was Theo, who was also in werewolf form by now, slamming Liam against the locker, leaving a huge dent in its metal.

"You want me to leave?", Theo said, his face up close to Liam's, blocking Liam with his arm and preventing him breaking himself free.

"Damn right.", Liam spoke looking right into Theo's eyes that looked immediate into his.

"Well if that's so, then I wont bother you anymore.", Theo pushed him a little deeper into the locker, then backed off and removed his arm from his chest.

"What's going on here?", it was Hayden who looked completly confused as she walked around the corner, spotting Liam and Theo literally tearing each other apart.

"Nothing.", Theo spoke for the two of them, who were back to beeing there human selves, and looked deprecatingly at Liam.

***

>> Ohhhh how I love boys fighting because they can't admit how gay they are

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR?

Feedback would be really nice because it is the only chance to work on myself and the story.