Chapter Twenty Eight

For a few hours now, the house has been completely silent. It's been two days since I was put in this basement, two days without food or water. Where the hell is Jason?! I sighed in frustration, before hearing a door open and close.

"It's clear." I heard an all too familiar voice. I heard footsteps running around the house. As I was listening intently, the door burst open, revealing Jason. He ran down the stairs and untied the ropes that had been restraining me for days. I sighed of relief, rubbing my wrists before embracing Jason in a hug. It was obvious that he was slightly taken back by the situation, but never the less, he hugged back. 

"Are you okay?!" He asked me. I nodded my head. "We need to get you out of here as quickly as possible, make it seem like we were never here." I nodded as I rushed out of the room with Jason. The gang soon followed out as we piled into the van and sped down the road. It was freezing cold inside the van, and I felt dirty after being in the same clothes for three days. Jason must of noticed me shivering, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I cuddled into him more.

"When can we go back to the bahamas?" Jason smiled a little.

"I was planning on staying another week, but we're leaving tonight. The guys have a plan to kill those guys, and they should manage." I nodded my head, allowing it to rest on Jason's shoulder. "They didn't do anything bad to you did they?" I shook my head.

"Not majorly bad, but I haven't ate or drank anything." 

"Alex, go to McDonalds." Jason shouted to the guy up front. 

"Thank you." I muttered to him, cuddling into him more.  

---

"What would you like baby?" Jason asked, looking up at the menu board himself. 

"Chicken nuggets." I said, smiling childishly. Jason chuckled and nodded, ordering me a large meal.

Once we had ate, we headed straight back to the house so that me and Jason could pack and get our stuff ready in order to catch our flight on time. The second we got in, I lazily walked up the stairs, Jason following closely behind me. Jason opened the door for me, and held it open until I walked in, before coming in hiself.

"So are you sure you're okay?" I couldn't help but giggle quietly, it's like the fifth time he's asked. 

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"We're you in that basement the whole time you were there?" I nodded. 

"Pretty much. My back hurts a little from the floor but nothing I can't handle." I said as I opened up the closet and began randomly throwing my stuff into the suitcase, not bothering to fold them. 

"I've been told I give good massages." Jason said with a wink. I playfully rolled my eyes. "No joke." He told me, chuckling. 

"Whatever Jason." I replied with a little giggle. 

---

I walked off the plane, feeling the heat of the air hit me immediately. We flew over night, and it's just about dinner time here. 

"Jason, can we get some food please I'm starving." I pleaded him.

"Sure, there's a McDonalds about five minutes away from here." He said. 

"We just had McDonalds yesterday." I reminded him. I'm one of those people that is concious about what they eat. I don't like to eat too many take-aways, and whenever I do I always make sure that I work off the calories. "Can we just go to some restaurant?" I asked, knowing they might not serve food that's as fatty. 

"Sure." Jason asked as he grabbed our cases and left the airport, throwing them into his white ferrari. "So what restaurant were you thinking of?" I shrugged my head.

"You've been here before." I replied, giggling slightly.

"Oh, I know one." Jason said, as he made a turn. 

"What is it?" 

"You'll find out." He said, as his usual famous smirk rose onto his face. 

We pulled up to a restaurant that I couldn't see the name of. Ignoring that, I followed Jason in. 

"Table for two please." He asked the waitor, as he grabbed two menus. "And can we have a table on the balcony?" 

"Of course sir, but it does come at an extra charge." 

"I know."

"Please can we have a minute to set up a table for you." Jason nodded, leaning against the wall slightly and grabbing out his phone. 

"You're paying extra for me?" I asked him. "Jason we could of just had that table in the window." I told him with a little smile. He chuckled and shook his head. 

"Wait until you see the view from the balcony though." Jason said as he put his phone away, just as the waitor came back. 

"If you would like to follow me." He said as he led us into a small elevator, leading us up to the second floor. There were more tables, non of them with anyone on however. Then, we walked outside where a single table was set up, with an amazing view of the beach. Jason looked back at me smirking as I looked at the view.

"This is amazing!" I gasped. 

"I know." The waitor put our menus down. 

"I'll be back in a few minutes to take your orders." Jason thanked him before pulling out my chair for me. I thanked him and sat down. 

"Now are you happy that I got us this table?" I smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah, but how much extra is it?" I asked. Jason rolled his eyes. 

"Babe stop worrying about the price. I don't think you realise how much money I have." I smiled slightly as I looked at my menu. It wasn't long before the waitor returned, with what looked like a bucket of ice and some wine in it. I looked at Jason baffled, whilst he just chuckled. 

"Now, may I take your orders." Me and Jason ordered our meals. The waitor nodded and briskly walked away.  

"What's with the wine?" I asked Jason, as he poured me a glass.

"Part of the extra charge baby." He replied, taking a drink of is. I playfully rolled my eyes. 

"You really are something special.." I muttered, earning a smile from Jason.