Chapter Eighteen

We pulled to a gorgeous beach house. It was huge, and directly on the beach. It looked amazing. I got out of Jason's ferrari- yes he brought it with him. He copied my actions and took out our suitcases. I wheeled mine to the front door, waiting patiently for Jason to open the door so I could go and explore. Finally, he did. The whole house was perfectly cool, it was refreshing when you walked through the door from the heat outside. We walked into the living room, where we had an amazing view of the beach. I love it already. Behind us was the kitchen, which also had a view of the sea. 

"Go have a look around." Jason told me. I nodded and began wandering into random doors around the house. I opened the first door I came to along the corridor, it was what seemed to be a little cinema room. I walked out onto the balcony, breathing in the fresh air. I found myself staring out onto the ocean, deep into my thoughts. How can I get out of this one? It was bad enough trying to get away from Jason from a different part of the country, never mind a completely different country altogether! I hadn't noticed that Jason had crept up silently behind me. "You like it?" He asked, copying my actions and leaning against the balcony.

"I've only been in three rooms, but it's nice so far." I muttered back. He didn't reply and instead just kept on staring out to sea. The silence between us wasn't awkward like it usually was; it had changed. It was comfortable. I didn't feel the need to get out of the room and away from Jason like usual. It was... weird. "I'm going to have a look around." Jason nodded, as I left. I did just that and discovered that the house had two indoor pools, five bedrooms, a games room, a jacuzzi with a view of the ocean, another sitting room, an office, a gym... I had been in every room apart from one. When I opened the door I got a shock. It was a bowling alley! I walked in and sat on the couch, admiring the room. 

"I thought you'd like it in here." Jason's voice called, making me snap my head around to him. He chuckled slightly and came over to the couch, sitting beside me. 

"I love it. I like the walls." I commented on the graffiti style walls that were on the sides.

"Thanks." Jason replied.

"You did that?" He nodded.

"They were plain white. I don't like plain shit." He replied. I giggled slightly, looking around the room. 

"How long have you had this house for?"

"I hired it for my 18th, then I bought it afterwards." 

"It's amazing." I said once again. How many times have I said that now? Jason chuckled.

"Thanks babe." We sat there for a few moments in a comfortable silence once again, before Jason spoke up. "So you want a game?" I chuckled and nodded. 

"Hell yeah."

"I'm good at bowling you know?"

"Me too." I retorted with a smirk, as Jason chuckled.