Chapter Thirty One

I applied the final coat of mascara onto my eyelashes, finally happy with my make-up. I stood up and walked over to the mirror, grabbing my heels before checking over my outfit. Finally satisfied, I slipped my heels on and headed downstairs. Jason was patiently waiting in the living room. My heels clicked against the floor, earning his attention. He looked up at me, smiling.  

"You look beautiful baby." He complimented, as I smiled back in return. 

"Thank you, you look good too." He slipped his phone into his back pocket, standing up and taking my hand. 

"Ready?" I nodded, still smiling. Jason chuckled as we headed out towards his car. He held open my door for me, making sure that I was in safely before shutting it and jogging round to his side. Aw! 

---

"Jase are we nearly there yet? I feel as if we've been driving for hours." I muttered, sighing afterwards. 

"Almost babe, it won't be long now." I nodded, looking out the window at the beautiful scenery we were passing by. "But you're going to have to put this on for me." Jason said, holding up a blindfold. 

"Do I have to?" I whined, pouting. Jason chuckled and nodded. Sighing, I placed it gently over my head, sitting back . 

"Wait here babe, I'll come round to your side and get you." I nodded, hearing Jason's door slam close before mine opened. I felt Jason's hand grab mine, and help me out of the car. In the distance, I could hear waves crashing. We're at the beach? 

"Jason are we at the beach?" 

"Sure are babe." He replied. I stopped in my tracks.

"Will I be walking on sand, because then I need to take my heels off." I mumbled. 

"I got you." Jason said, before my feet were lifted off the ground so he was carrying me bridal style. After a minute or so of walking, Jason came to a stop, placing me down on a solid floor. "You can take the blindfold off now babe." He mumbled huskily, as I did straight away. When I opened my eyes, there was a small table set up beneath a shelter, with cushions laid along the floor for us to sit on. 

"This is so cute!" I exclaimed, hugging Jason. "You didn't have to do all this." 

"I wanted to." He replied, pecking my cheek quickly. A small blush crept up onto my cheeks as I sat down, Jason doing the same beside me. I looked behind us and saw a waitor heading our way, carrying two plates of food. He set them down in front of me and Jason. Indian food! My favourite. Jason thanked him as he walked away. 

"How did you know I liked Indian Food so much?" I smiled, taking a bite of the chicken. He shrugged, chuckling. 

"I'm just good babe." I giggled, and ate my meal. 

Once we were done, the waitor came back to collect our meal. We both thanked him, heading off. 

"C'mon, I want to show you something." Jason said as he grabbed my hand, pulling me along the beach. 

"Wait!" I said, stopping and taking my heels off. Jason playfully rolled his eyes and continued jogging, forcing me to jog along beside him. We walked along the beach, having stupid and random conversations before Jason finally stopped. I looked in front of me, and saw a lagoon. The sea water ran inside, as the reflection of the moon bounced off the surface of the water. "This is amazing." I muttered, my fascination getting the better of me as I wandered inside with Jason following closely behind. 

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked, as I nodded in return. We sat down on the sand, my head resting on Jason's shoulder. 

"Thank you so much for tonight Jase." His arm wrapped around me as he kissed my head. 

"Anything for you, sweetheart."