Chapter Forty One

Marissa

"Jason!" I grabbed hold of his arm. "I don't want to go back to LA. Of course, it would be great to see Cara but I don't want to leave you. What if this mission fails, and then Danny comes after me in LA? You wouldn't be there to protect me. Jason, I want to stay with you." I pleaded, earning a sigh from Jason. 

"Fine. You'll stay in New York until we get this Danny thing sorted out, then I'll take you back to LA and then we can come back here. How's that?" He asked, playing with one of my curls. 

"Okay." 

"You need to go, you're going to miss your flight babe." Jason said, kissing me sweetly. 

"Bye Jase." I said hugging him, before following Christian out to the car. 

---

"Marissa." I felt someone shaking me. "Marissa wake up, we're in New York." I flickered my eyes open, finding that it was Christian trying to wake me. "C'mon, we need to get you to Jason's penthouse." He said, walking slightly ahead to get my case. I sat up and streched, looking out the window to find that it was night time. I stood up, following Christian out of the plane and into the car which would take us to Jason's penthouse. 

"How long will it take us to get there?" I asked Christian.

"Not long, just a few minutes." I nodded, watching out the window as we drove past all the huge buildings and lights that make up New York. I've never been here before, although me and Cara had always planned on coming here one day. Even this late at night, the city was still so busy. There were people walking, cars piled back in traffic on the road- this really is the city that never sleeps. I noticed we turned off the main road and into a car park, where ahead of us was a huge building which must of had at least 100 floors. 

"Jason owns the top two floors." Drew said to me. 

"Wow." Drew chuckled, nodding his head in agreement. 

"It's pretty sweet." He commented. The car pulled up directly infront of the hotel, allowing us to get out and get our luggage before driving off again. We headed into the hotel, where I followed behind everyone to the reception. 

"Hello, how can I help you?" A women behind the desk asked, smiling. 

"Hi, we're staying in the penthouse?" Christian said, but it came out as a question.

"Can I take your names for confirmation?" She asked politely.

"Yes, Christian, Drew, Marissa and Jaden." Christian said. 

"Great, we've been expecting you. Would you like some help with your bags?" 

"No thank you." She nodded.

"Well here is your key. If you take the lift to the top floor, turn left and you will find another lift up there. You will need to insert this card into the lift and it will take you up there." She said handing Christian the key and card.

"Great, thank you." He said as we all headed for the lift at the other side of the lobby. After a few minutes, we finally reached Jason's penthouse. I was amazed when Drew opened the door, it was huge! 

"Oh my gosh." I gaped at the room. The boys chuckled, setting their bags beside the door before settling down around the TV. How are they so calm about this place? It's amazing! 

"We've been here so many times before." Christian answered my question for me. "Come watch TV." Christian suggested, patting the space next to him. I placed my suitcase with the rest and sat beside him, watching whatever they decided to put on.