Chapter Thirty Two

We sat, staring at the water, with nothing but the sounds of the small waves crashing in the distance. Jason began to shuffle around, before he pulled his phone out of his back pocket. 

"We should probably head home, it's getting late." Jason said, kissing my head once more. I nodded and stood up, Jason soon standing up beside me and lacing his fingers with mine. I smiled at him as we began our walk back to the beach. "So did you seriously enjoy tonight?" Jason seemed to blurt randomly and suddenly. I nodded.

"I loved it Jason. To be honest, I didn't think you'd be the type of boyfriend that you are." 

"Boyfriend? Are we already at that stage?" Jason asked, his usual, cocky smirk plastered on his face. 

"You know what I mean." I said as I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jason asked, making me smile almost instantly. 

"I'd love to Jase." I said, leaning up to give him a kiss.

---

"Do you want to do anything now babe?" Jason asked me. I shrugged, not really caring. "Swimming?" Jason asked me. I smiled and nodded, jogging up the stairs with Jason following behind. I got changed in my room, slipping into a bikini and taking off my makeup, before tying my hair up into a messy bun and walking onto the landing where Jason was already waiting for me. He smiled and laced my hand with his once more, taking me to the indoor swimming pool. I walked over to get two towels out of the cupboard, but I felt my body being picked up and thrown over Jason's shoulder. I gasped. 

"Jason let me down!" I hit his back, but it had no affect on him. "Jason I swear if you throw me in that pool I'll-" Before I could even finish my sentence, my body came in contact with the cold water. A small scream echoed in the room, followed by Jason's chuckling. I reached the surface, gasping for air. "You're so horrible!" I gasped. Jason was doubled over with laughter. I swam over to the side and got out of the pool, Jason still doubled over, laughing hysterically. I tried to push him in, but it failed miserably. I pouted, pushing a little bit harder, but Jason still just stood there. Eventually, his laughing died down and then once again with ease, picked me up and threw me in. I sighed, wiping the wet strands of hair out of my face.

"Aw, you're cute when you're wet." Jason said, a small smirk. I flipped him, swimming away to the other side, looking out the window. I heard a small splash behind me, before arms were wrapped around my waist. "You're beautiful." Jason kissed my shoulder, as he lightly caressed my waist. 

"Thank you Jase, for tonight." I muttered, turning around in his arms. We were in the shallow end of the pool, so I was able to stand up.

"I'm just glad you liked it sweetheart. I've been wanting to do it for ages." He admitted, putting me in awe.

"Seriously?" He chuckled and nodded, looking down. "Is Jason McCann blushing?" I asked jokingly, earning a playful glare back in return. 

"Shut up." He muttered, kissing me once more.