Chapter Twenty Five

*1 Month Later*

I was awoken by a body jumping on mine. 

"Wake up!" Jason yelled, chuckling shortly after. I grumbled, letting him know I was awake. "I need to take care of some stuff back home, our flight leaves in two hours." He informed me.

"Let me sleep." I whined, Jason chuckling in response. 

"Pack things to last you a week baby girl." I groaned and rolled over, as Jason left the room, chuckling.  

This past month, me and Jason have been getting along good. He's actually pretty cool, something I never thought I would be saying. Once you get to know him, you would never think that he's a criminal.

I did my usual morning routine, before slipping on an outfit. After I had done my hair and makeup, I quickly packed some clothes and stuff. When I was done, I dragged my suitcase down the stiars behind me, where I found Jason waiting in the living room. 

"Lets go." He said, taking my suitcase from me and heading over to his car, where he threw it in the back along with his own. I walked outside and got in the car, leaving Jason to lock up the house. After he'd done that, he jogged back over to the car and got in.  "Have you got everything, because when we get there we really have no time for shopping babe." I nodded. 

"Yeah, I do." 

"Aight." He replied, making me giggle a little. 

"What?" He asked, smiling at me as I laughed. 

"Just the way you say that." I replied. 

"Am I sexy?" 

"Nope." I replied, popping the 'p.' He pouted and stuck his tongue out at me. 

"Well I was going to tell you that I think you're beautiful." 

"You tell me all the time." I couldn't help but blush. 

"I know." He replied, chuckling. "But you are." 

"Thanks Jase." 

---

I walked beside Jason as he lead me through the crowd of people. Both me and him had to wear shades, otherwise we would be recognised. The airport was packed full of people, all waiting around for relatives or to board their flights. It was hectic. I was looking over to my right, where a woman was arguing with one of the airport staff about something. I wasn't watching where I was going, and ended up walking straight into someone. My glasses ended up falling to the floor, and I was shocked at who I bumped into. 

"Marissa?" He asked. 

"Hi Cody." I tried to rush away behind Jason, but he grabbed my arm. Cody had relatives who live in Vegas, and he visits every christmas.

"Where have you been?" He asked. "Did you escape from Jason McCann?" I was about to tell him I had to go, when Jason rushed to my side and grabbed my arm, pulling me away.  "IT'S JASON MCCANN!" Cody yelled, making everyone's attention snap towards us. Gasps were heard as people recognised my face. My kidnapping was on the news all over America. Security guards rushed towards us, as Jason pulled me out of the airport and into a car that one of his friends was driving. One of the guys threw our stuff into the back and sped off, leaving the security guards running to their cars.

"SEE WHAT YOU DID?!" Jason yelled at me, making me jump. 

"It was Cody!" I defended myself, only to hear a scoff from Jason's friend. 

"If you had of been watching where you're going, bitch!" 

"Who the fuck even are you?!" I spat at him. 

"Marissa." Jason warned. Is he for fucking real? 

"Don't talk to me like that or I'll beat your ass!" He growled, glaring at me through the rear view mirror. I rolled my eyes and watched out the window, blanking out Jason and his friend. 

Eventually, we managed to loose the security guards off our tail, and we arrived at a house in the woods, a one which I knew all too well. I sighed as I got out, walking towards the door. Jason held open the door for me briefly, and I shut it behind me.

"Marissa, go upstairs." Jason told me, pointing to the hallway. I did as was told and wandered up the stiars, wondering which room to go in. Eventually I found one that looked like a guest room, so I went in there and sat on the bed, looking out of the window that was directly in front of me. It wasn't long before I heard Jason's voice. "Where are you?"

"In here." I called, expecting him to follow my voice. 

"Where?" He asked. His tone had a slight anger to it. Shit. I stood up and walked to the door, finding him at the other side of the hallway. "See you already found our bedroom." He muttered as he walked into the room, shutting and locking the door behind him. "What the hell happened back there?"

"I'm sorry, it was an accident." 

"What happened?" Jason asked me again. 

"I was looking the other way, I just took a little glance and as I did I bumped into Cody." Jason had a puzzled look on his face. "He was my ex-boyfriend. My glasses got knocked off and he was asking if I'd escaped and shit. I was going to say yes, but then you turned up and he yelled that." Jason sighed. 

"You do realise how much shit you've caused right? Now they know what car and regestration plate to look for." I looked down, fiddling with my fingers.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause trouble." I said in a sorry tone. 

"Okay, just forget it." Jason sighed, leaning back and taking out his phone.