Chapter Nine

After Jason had left the room, I slipped into some fresh undergarments and an outfit. I felt dirty as hell. Everywhere, every part of my body. I wanted nothing more than a shower, even although I knew it wouldn't help. I sprayed some deodrant and body spray, before leaving the room.

I sat in the living room, waiting for Jason. I had no idea where he was, but I wasn't going to go looking for him.

"Are you nearly done bitch?!" He yelled up the stairs. I gulped and walked over to the entrance of the living room, waiting for him to turn around. "Good, lets go." I followed behind him as he walked to his white ferrari. A car that I recognised all too well.

I looked in the rear-view mirror, seeing a White Ferrari following behind me. The windows were blacked out, and it was almost crashing into the back of my car. I pressed my foot down harder on the accelerator, only to find the car behind me do the exact same. I didn't notice the guy in the front seats. Probably just some idiot driver. I took a right turn into my street, seeing my house come into view. The car behind did the exact same, and was slowly driving at the same speed as me. Now I was beginning to get creeped out..

I pulled into my driveway, watching as the White Ferrari parked across the street. Trying not to make it obvious, I watched carefully to see who the driver was. His door opened, and Jason stepped out. He looked over at me, giving me the creepiest, scariest smirk I could ever explain. He slammed his door shut and locked his car, never once taking his eyes off me. He leant on his car, watching as I grabbed my bag from the back. I gulped silently, giving him one last look before heading into my house.

I sat in the front seat and got buckled up, as Jason slammed down on the peddle and raced down the road.

"W-Where are we going?" I stuttered a little.

"A Meeting." He spat back. The road was deserted. Jason rumaged around in his pocket before pulling out a box of cigarettes. He pulled out a lighter and lit on, opening his window fully. The smell of smoke disgusts me. He looked over at my disgusted face, and purposely blew some over in my direction. I turned away, and held my breath, earning nothing but a dry chuckle from Jason.

We pulled up at an old house. It was deep in the woods, and very well hidden. I was looking around, not really paying attention to the fact that the car had stopped. Suddenly, a loud bang came from the front of the car, as I saw Jason with his fist firmly on the bonnet, glaring at me.

"Get.Out." He mouthed to me, as I quickly did as I was told. He walked in the house, and slammed the door behind him. It would of shut, if I wasn't still walking through the door. It hit the side of my head with a loud thump. Great, another injury.. I shut it quietly behind me, trying not to make much noise.

"JASON!" Someone yelled, making me jump. "Ah, I see you've brought her." The guy said, as he eyed me up and down with Jason. I immediately felt uncomfortable, and my best to try and turn away from them. "She's hot as fuck." The guy commented. Jason smirked and nodded, still eyeing me.

"I know right. Good body too." He said, as he winked at me. They chuckled and walked over to the couch, as they immediately opened a bottle of beer. I stood in the same place, unaware of what I should do.

"You can sit down you know sweetheart?" The guy said, as if I was a baby. Slowly, I walked and was about to sit on the chair, when Jason pulled me down onto his lap. I became even more uncomfortable as Jason's hand stroked down the outside of my thigh. I tried my best to stop him, but it of course failed. Soon enough, another fifteen or so guys joined us in the living room, each of them getting a beer.

"Sup Jason?" Most of them greeted.

"I see you got her." One of them said. "She's hot." I mentally rolled my eyes.

"You should all know this but if you don't, this is Marissa." I didn't say anything, and just kept my gaze on the floor.

"She shy aye?" One of them asked.

"No, she's not. Are you babe?" Jason asked, as he pinched my side tightly.

"No." I mumbled. Jason and the rest of the guys started to talk about random stuff, whilst I sat there, zoned out and focusing on trying to come up with another way to escape..

---

It was eleven pm, and me and Jason were just leaving.

"See you guys later." Jason slurred. He was pissed, not to mention he'd been smoking weed all afternoon too. I walked in front of him, as he opened the car and got in. He was pissed, really pissed. I feared for my life right now, because I knew Jason was going to end up crashing. He put the keys in ignition and sat back, as if he was waiting for something.

"Can we go?" I asked quietly. Jason looked at me and leant forward, as I leant back.

"I forgot how to drive this shit." He muttered, chuckling at himself.

"Turning on the engine would be a good start." I said sarcastically.

"Don't get sarcastic with me." He slurred, as he waved a finger in my face. His breath reeked of alcohol, making me scrunch up my nose. He twisted the keys and reversed out of the driveway, driving at fast speed. I gripped onto my seat tightly as we sped down the road.

Oh gosh..