Chapter Thirty Three

*3 Weeks Later* 

I was awoken by a door slamming against the wall. I sat up, seeing Jason charging into the room. 

"What's the matter?" I groaned.

"Get up and get changed, start packing." He informed me.  

"Pack, why?" 

"We're leaving." He said simply, throwing random clothes into suitcases.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "WHY?! I LOVE IT HERE!"

"We have to go now hurry up and fucking pack!" Jason scolded. I frowned, getting out of bed. I was about to walk into the bathroom when Jason grabbed my arm. "No time, get dressed quickly!" He exclaimed. I glared at him as he faced the other way. 

One hour later, we were leaving. This place was beautiful, I'm actually going to miss it.

"Now can you tell me where we are going?" I asked Jason once more.

"We're going to Mexico." He said sternly. Mexico?! What the hell for?! 

"Why?" 

"Doesn't matter." Jason muttered in response.

"Jason." I said with a warning tone, expecting the answer. "Tell me now." 

"Danny found out that we're in the Bahamas, and it's only a matter of time before he finds us, more importantly you." 

"Danny, who the fuck is Danny?" I asked. 

"My rival." Jason spat, annoyed. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. When will this stop?!

---

The sun's rays radiated off the runway, the heat hitting me the second I walked off the plane. It was the next day, and we had just touched down after we flew over night. I gripped onto my bag and followed Jason as we collected our bags and headed off.

"So, smart ass." I muttered. "Where exactly do you plan on saying?" Jason glared at me and rolled his eyes, slipping his sunglasses on his face.

"We'll have to stay in a hotel until I find somewhere." 

"You have no idea how stupid this little plan of yours is." Jason groaned loudly. 

"Will you just shut the fuck up! Would you prefer to get kidnapped and probably killed or move somewhere different?!" He yelled, earning a few looks from people around us as we headed to our car. "The gang orgainsed the driver and the hotel." Jason mumbled, throwing our bags in the back. As usual, Jason held the door open and allowed me to get in first. 

"Jason, we've moved to a country that speaks a completely different language." I said. "We have no idea where anything is-" 

"I didn't when I first moved to the Bahamas, but I found my way. You said you can speak spanish, plus I'm sure some people around here can speak English." Jason said.

"Yes but not fluent." I argued. Jason rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." He ordered me.

--

Half an hour later, we arrived at a beautiful hotel. Jason thanked our driver and gave him a tip, before getting our bags out of the car. We walked over to the check in desk, where a lady smiled kindly at us.  

"Hello, do you have a reservation?" She asked politely. Jason smiled slightly and nodded. 

"Yes it's under the name Mariee." He said. For a few seconds, she tapped away at her computer.

"Yes, Jason and Marissa?" She asked. Jason nodded, as I looked around the lobby. This place was amazing. She handed us a small envolope containing everything we would need during our stay here. I thanked her as we headed off, looking for our room. After a good five minutes walk, we finally found it. Jason slipped in the card and pushed open the door. The room was nice, and we had a good view from the balcony. 

"What do you think?" Jason asked, setting our cases at the door. I nodded.

"I like it." I replied. 

"Listen, Mari, I'm sorry-"

"Just forget it Jason, sorry for being a bitch." Jason smiled and chuckled, giving me a hug and a quick peck. 

"I might get the gang to search for a house for me.." He muttered. "I'd prefer to chill for a few days." I giggled and pulled away. "Get changed babe, we'll go to the pool." Jason said with a smile. I nodded, grabbing a bikini out of my suitcase and heading for the bathroom.