Chapter Three

I sighed heavily as I walked into class. I was one of the first people here, there was only me, Alicia, Jane and some of their other slutty friends. I watched as Jane looked at me up and down, scrunching her face up.

"You got a problem?" I snapped, making Mr. Blaine snap his head up from his newspaper that he was currently reading.

"Miss. Mariee!" He bellowed. I rolled my eyes and walked to my seat in the corner.

As I was completing the worksheet Mr. Blaine handed out, the door opened making me turn my attention away from my work. Then I saw him walk in. Jason. The head-teacher introduced him to Mr. Blaine, as Mr. Blaine smiled at him. Jason just stood there, not really giving a shit what either of them were saying. I saw him look over at the class, as I quickly put my head down so that he wouldn't see me.

"Class we have a new pupil today. This is Jason, try and make him feel welcomed." Alicia and Jane got their make-up out, and began caking their faces in more foundation. They're unbelievable. I rolled my eyes at them and continued on my worksheet, seeing Jason as he walked over to try and find a seat. I ducked my head down, praying that he wouldn't sit next to me. I felt the chair slide out, as I shut my eyes and groaned.

"Hey." He whispered. I pulled my head up and looked at him before picking up my pencil.

"I have to leave for a minute, I'll be back." Mr. Blaine said as he walked out of the room. Alicia stood up, her chair making an annoying squeaking sound as it scraped across the floor. She walked straight over to us.

"Hi Jason." She said flirtatiously, adding a wink. "I'm Alicia."

"Jane." The rest of her wannabes quickly ran over, all of them yelling their names at once.

"That's nice but I don't really care." Jason admitted honestly, making me smirk and chuckle a little.

"What are you laughing at?" Jane squeaked at me. I shook my head and laughed more. For about a minute, all of the girls stood there and stared at Jason, sending him flirty winks when he looked at them.

"Can you go away please?" He asked. All of their jaws dropped.

"Wow, I can't believe I actually thought you were hot!" One of them exclaimed. "You're a jerk." Jason just chuckled.

"Well you know how to handle the sluts." I said to him after they had walked away. He chuckled and nodded.

"I know." He said cockily. "Your name was Marissa right?" He asked.

"Yes. It was and it still is." I said sarcastically as a joke, but Jason didn't take it that way.

"Don't get sarcastic with me." He snapped.

"Stop telling me what to do, you don't control me." I said, rolling my eyes.

"What did I tell you about the eye-rolling." He growled in my face.

"Shut the fuck up you control freak!" I spat. He gripped my wrist tightly from under the table. Honestly, who does he think he is? He's such an ass. I yanked it away, sending him a glare. The bell rang as everyone quickly ran out of the classroom. I picked my bag up and slung it over my shoulder, lazily getting out of my seat.

I reached my locker and quickly put in my combination, yanking open my door. I put my maths textbook back in, before getting out my Physics textbook. I was just about to shut my locker when I felt my whole body being spun around, and my back slammed into the locker. I saw a very angry Jason in front of me, gripping my biceps tightly and pushing me further into the lockers.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" I yelled as everybody's attention snapped towards us. Jason glared at everyone watching before turning his attention back to me. He slammed me into the locker once more before walking away. Cara immediately came rushing towards me, as I sent death glares to the back of Jason's head.

"Are you okay!?" She asked, as people were looking at me and mentally asking the same question.

"Yeah I'm fine. He's just an ass." She sighed and linked arms with me as we walked to our next classes.

---

As I was walking over to my car, I couldn't help but feel as if I was being watched. I turned around, unable to see anyone that was watching me. I shrugged off my mysterious feelings and got into my car.

I looked in the rear-view mirror, seeing a White Ferrari following behind me. The windows were blacked out, and it was almost crashing into the back of my car. I pressed my foot down harder on the accelerator, only to find the car behind me do the exact same. I didn't notice the guy in the front seats. Probably just some idiot driver. I took a right turn into my street, seeing my house come into view. The car behind did the exact same, and was slowly driving at the same speed as me. Now I was beginning to get creeped out..

I pulled into my driveway, watching as the White Ferrari parked across the street. Trying not to make it obvious, I watched carefully to see who the driver was. His door opened, and Jason stepped out. He looked over at me, giving me the creepiest, scariest smirk I could ever explain. He slammed his door shut and locked his car, never once taking his eyes off me. He leant on his car, watching as I grabbed my bag from the back. I gulped silently, giving him one last look before heading into my house.