Chapter Twenty Seven

When I awoke from my slumber, Jason wasn't beside me. I groaned and strolled to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and tying my hair into a messy bun. I wandered down stairs, where I found all the guys sitting in the living room. All heads snapped towards me the second I walked into the room.

"What?" I asked them, stopping completely in my tracks. 

"What are we going to do boss?" Christian asked Jason, Jason however never took his eyes off me. 

"We have to keep her safe, and do everything in our power to make sure she is." His eyes were still focused on me. 

"What is going on?" I questioned.

"Nothing, just go back upstairs.." Jason shooed me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed some water, heading back to the bedroom to watch some TV.

Once the show was finished, I decided to get ready. I hopped into the shower, doing my usual morning routine before brushing my teeth and picking out an outfit I could wear for the day. After deciding on this, I slipped into some clean undergarments and into my outfit, before drying my hair and deciding not to put any make-up on. Just as I was finishing up my hair, Jason walked in. 

"What was all that about?" I asked him immediately.

"Just drop it." He groaned, setting down on the bed.

"No, it was obviously about me, so what the fuck is going on?!" My voice was beginning to get louder and louder, I'm so much more confident around Jason now. He sighed. 

"Keep your voice down." 

"Then tell me." 

"Our rival gang, know's about me kidnapping you." I shrugged, wanting to hear more. "They know for a fact that if they ever got hold of you, I would come looking for you giving them the perfect chance to kill me when I arrive there."

"So they're trying to kidnap me?" Jason nodded his head. 

"But, we're going to do everything we possibly can to keep you safe, okay babygirl?" I nodded. "I promise nothing will happen to you." 

"Okay." 

---

Later on that night, I was sitting in the back of the van with Jason once again, as the rest of the guys drove to the warehouse we had to go to. They had to go out and attack another base, but they needed everybody to be there, so nobody could stay home with me. Eventually the van came to a stop.

"Just scream if anything happens okay?" Jason told me once more. I nodded my head, and sat in the back of the van like I was just yesterday. Hours and hours seemed to pass, and non of the guys had yet returned to the base. I heard the handle of the back doors pulling, and I assumed it was one of the guys. 

How wrong was I? 

Two people, jumped into the van, grabbing me by my legs and dragging me out of the van.

"JASON! JASON!" I screamed, but they were quick to cover my mouth. I was thrown into the back of another van, but this time there were windows on the back two doors. The guys got in the front. I wasn't tied up, so my immediate instinct was to get up and try and open the doors, since both guys were in the front. The doors were locked, but I still kept pulling the handle and trying to push them open. Just as we drove past the warehouse, Jason popped around the corner, immediately locking eyes with me. He shouted on the gang, who raced down the street back to the van, but there was no chance they would catch us now. We were probably already a mile down the road by the time they even reached the van. I hunched back down into the corner, knowing that all chance was lost. One of the guys looked back and smirked at me. They both looked fairly young, probably not much older than Jason. 

"She's hot." I heard one of them mutter.

"Fuck off!" I spat back at him. What he did next was unexpected. He climbed over the seats and latched his arm around my throat, holding me up against the van. 

"STOP BACKCHATTING!" He smacked me across the face, throwing me onto the floor before climbing back into the front. "Stupid bitch." He spat. 

After a good hour of driving, we pulled up to a fairly nice house in the middle of nowhere. I was dragged in to find about twenty different people, boys and girls staring at me. The girls all looked like sluts, each of them sitting on a guys knee even although there was a full sofa spare. 

"Marissa Mariee." Someone muttered in the corner, my attention snapping towards him. "Welcome-" Is he having a laugh?

"Welcome?!" I fake laughed. He stood up and walked over to me, looking me up and down. Once he had finished that, his hand raised, and smacked me across the face. My head flung sideways a little, but I re-gained my balance quickly.

"Fiesty bitch, aye?" He asked, twirling some of my hair around his fingers. One of the guys had hold of my arms, so I couldn't hit his away. "Take her to my room." He ordered, and I was immediately rushed upstairs. A few minutes later, he unfortunately joined me. "Do you know why you're here?" 

"I got an idea." I retorted.

"Because you're the perfect weapon to kill McCann. He's been our rival for years now, and we can finally get him." I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"Jason is way to smart for you dumb bastards." He chuckled, fake of course. Then, I remembered about something. My tracker. Jason will be here any time soon. 

"You think sweetheart?"

"I know." I replied. He chuckled. Then, I noticed him lift my sleeve up. "What the fuck are you doing?" I spat, pushing him away.

"What's that?" He asked, pointing to the cut where my tracker was. 

"I fell on some glass." I replied. He shook his head.

"How dumb do you think I am?!" He yelled at me. 

"Do you seriously want me to answer that?"  

"You may think that tracker is a good thing, but it's not sweetheart. See, with that McCann will arrive quicker, giving your little boyfriend less time of his precious little life." I never thought about it that way. "Hundreds of our members will be here soon, waiting to watch and help us kill him." He smirked. I sat there in silence. "Boys!" He shouted. Seconds later the two same guys who kidnapped me came rushing into the room. "Take her to the basement." I was taken out of the room, and into a cold, dark room where I was thrown on the floor. 

Can this get any worse?