Chapter 20: Healing

Start from the beginning

" Oh, this is my cousin. Su Gee. I don't know if you've seen him in the Park Industry's anniversary. He's staying here for three weeks. " HanNi explained.

" Annyeonghaseyo. I'm SuGee. Are you the friends of MY noona? " SuGee asked.

" Noona? Oh! A dongsaeng! " Chen exclaimed and give SuGee a bro hug.

" SuGee-ah, please help them bring their bags inside while I prepare l dinner. Ah, and put them in the living room. " HanNi said. 

-------

I left the boys with SuGee to help them put their bags inside and went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. What should I cook? It doesn't really matter for them unless it's edible to eat. I started to look for ingredients in the fridge and prepare to cook when someone came in the kitchen.

" HanNi-ah, do you want me to help you cook? " I turned around and saw D.O.

" That would be great. From now on, we are now a big family. " I told him and smile.

" So, you mean... we can stay here? As a family? " D.O asked.

" Neh. " I smiled.

" Ohh~ New family in a new house! Gomawo HanN-ah. " D.O said and hugged me.

I body is starting to to heat when D.O hugged me. He pulled away and smiled. We started cooking  dinner for everyone. After cooking, I started putting some plates, glass and bowls in the table while D.O is finishing our cooking off.

" Dinneerrrrr! " I called out from the kitchen.

I heard some heavy footsteps running down fron the living room. The boys came in the kitchen like little kids.... KID! Oh, I forgot about Sae Ryun!

" Woooah~ the table is too long! " Tao said.

" Duh! There's 12 of us here plus HanNi and SuGee. Ofcourse it has to because we now live here. " D.O said.

" Mwo?! We're going to leave here? Like jinjja? " Sehun asked.

" Actually, there's another one. I'll go and get him. " I said.

" Another one? Him? Wait, a guy again? " Baekhyun said.

" So you live with boys? " Luhan asked.

" Yeah. Unless you're a girl. " I teased him.

" Yah! I'm not! I'm so MANLY. I'm the MANLIEST in EXO! " Luhan defended. 

---Sae Ryun's P.O.V--- 

I heard some voices downstairs. It's probably Umma's visitors. She said just stay in my room until she calls me. Strangely, I'm feeling something weird ever since the visitors came. Maybe, I'm not use to have so many people around ever since Umma adopted me? 

" Mwo?! We're going to live here? Like jinjja? " I heard one of them say.

They're living here with us? So there will be more people in the mansion if Uncle Su Gee goes back to thei home? YAY! 

----

" SaeRyun-ah, come here! I want you to meet our new house mates. " I giggled as I said the last words.

" Who's Sae Ryun? " Luhan asked.

" You're boyfriend? " Baekhyun frowned when he asked.

" You'll find out. " I said.

" He'll be punished if he hurt you! " D.O threatened.

" Yah! Oppa! You're too harsh! " I said.

I heard the door creaked open of Sae Ryun's room and heard little footsteps on the stairs. I asked Su Gee to guide Sae Ryun to the kitchen to meet the boys.