67

She took a deep breath making her way down the halls until she reached that certain persons locker room...standing for a while trying to shaking the jitters out b4 knocking...

Not even a second wait the person opened the door.

"...I've missed you." She said...

She froze mid as she saw sight of a brunette dark woman turning towards the door, Alicia's heart racing feeling completely stupid.

"I ah...I didn't know you...ill just get going.." She turned around rushing down the hall tears slowly starting to fall hoping she wouldn't run into anyone.

"Alicia!" He rushed behind jogging to catch up with her gently grabbing her arm.

"That's one of the belt plate changers she needed to get the newest logo from me since Hunter didn't call merch stands to bring a few extra...what's wrong Alicia, you started speaking then you just run off.."

"I...gotta go.."

"Alicia...just tell me...why you showed up like that.."

She took a deep breath her eyes dropping to the ground... "I'm sorry for everything...I just miss you."

"I'm gonna go.." She started to walk off again when he caught her arm turning her back his direction.

"No...you come to tell me that then try to run off...me and you both have done enough running Alicia...please stop running from me...stop holding in so much that it just gets you lost forever ...I wanna gain your trust again...all of it."

He reached up, and ran his hand through her hair brushing the fallen hair in her face behind her ear & gently cupped her face.

"I miss you too." he kissed her...

After a few seconds he pulled back looking her in the eyes.

"Shi*! Marti!"

"Girl duties,guess I kinda distracted you."

"I mean...we're all going to the same place...if you're packed already you can hang with Dean out book until we're done shouldn't take long."

"Fine with me." He walked back into the locker room getting his things giving the rest of his needs for the belt to the lady b4 walking back out automatically taking Alicia's hand

Alicia looked down at the ground as they walked blush taking over her face.

"Just like old times huh." He said chuckling.

"Yea...just like old times...Alicia and Roman."

"Ya know I still dig the fan name for us "RoLicia."

"Me too Ro...always have."

CLIFF HANGER WORTH THE WAIT BOOM!!!!! Hope y'all enjoyed!!! Did I leave you anxious enough 😊 I won't do it again...maybe 😝..ROLICIA BACK AT IT AGAIN WOO!!! Until next time LUVS!!!!!😘