44

"Well good morning ladies, you all look great." Nattie said approaching the table taking a seat next to Paige

"Nattie, you don't look too bad yourself, I love that top, you've gotta share or give me the address."

"That I would be it was a gift from TJ."

"Where's Ali?"

"She said she'd be here...ah jinx here she comes...hey pumpkin!..or should I say, hey screamer."

"Morning guys...& Paige what are you talking about?"

"Don't play innocent little Ali here has got some vocals, big time."

"PAIGE!"

"Ohh someone got some last night." Nattie said playfully punching her arm.

"Paige how do you know that wasn't Dean watching his videos."

"Ah because your neck, nice try sweetie."

She gasped throwing her arm up over her neck. "Damn it."

"Alright, Alright let's give her a break, so who's up for some good cardio after this?" Paige asked

No one really responded but Alicia finally responded. "I'm in."

"Ah you guys are some slacks, thanks Al."

"Wait...I can't, sorry."

"Why?"

"Meeting with the councilor... God I don't even see why she's even here still."

"Since when did you two have a counselor?"

"Long story...I've got 30 to spare with you all, I won't be on Smackdown tonight."

"And why not?"

"Because Steph said my actions on Monday were unprofessional,like I'm  gonna stand there and let her talk about my personal life especially my daughter, both of them she may not be here but she still has a sort in my life...Roman...actually...asked me about...having another baby..."

"Oh my god, baby fever much...I'm kidding but I'd feel your pain if I lost my daughter no offense, what'd you say?"

"It was more of...a do...what Paige's little joke...yea we had....you Know what...no 'cover up'."

"ALI!"

"Don't yell at me! I just had this automatic thought of Alana finally having a sister then I'll just completely retire because I hated how much I had to stay away from Alana."

"And are you sure this is what you're gonna wanna do?"

"I...I don't know...I was just in the heat of the moment...maybe..."

-----------
"So Roman, you and Ali, have you two been traveling together, I see you're in the same room."

"Actually yea, I mean the first night together it was kinda crazy but I think we're okay, not perfect but we're getting there."

"Be honest with me...do you actually enjoy his company, listen love I know I'm a counselor but...I can tell when someone's not in their right feeling and...it's written all over your face."

"What are you talking ab- before he could finish she's climbed onto his lap shoving him onto his back pressing her lips against his, he reached up trying to push her off when the door opened.

"Sorry if I'm la- she froze in her tracks at the sight she was seeing, the counselor (I don't remember what I put her name as) slid off Roman heavy breathing.

"Oh my god! Alicia I wish you'd came faster, you're boyfriend basically just tried to have his way with me he was holding me down and-

"Whatever...I'm so fed up with this bull shi*." Alicia turned on her heels storming out not bothering to close the door.

"What the hell is your problem! Are you actually a consular or some city slut!"

"Oh please you were enjoying it, don't worry about paying for today's session, it was on me." She said with a wink.

"Yea and so will a report, I don't want your a** coming around us anymore now get the hell out before I call security!"

"I'll send the bill to your address, see ya, handsome."

As soon as she was out the room Roman changed into some shorts and a t shirt grabbing his phone and rushing out to find Alicia.