47

Im skipping to the Sunday of the PPV

5:15 A.M wake up, eat, morning cardio
7:30 A.M Gym, lifts, squats..
11:30 Packing...head to the arena
6:30 P.M...pre show...game set..mind clear.

Alicia was pacing backstage with her headphones in keeping to herself trying to clear her mind as her match got closer the thought completely filling her mind.

"Hey short stuff! Didn't think we'd miss ya or give up VIP did ya?"

She turned around a huge smile coming across her face as she saw Raven holding Alana with Dave next to them all of them in Alicia's shirt.

"I see you got my package, you like?"

"Just like...I love! Raven this gear is...it's me...you didn't have to do this god how much money did you guys spend that's hotel money, time side and VIP & you took time to make this gear for me, You must be exhausted and Dave taking care of Alana while Raven worked on arrangements and everything...you guys."

"Ah ah ah! No crying it's gonna mess up your make up, and you're welcome, and trust me the money is worth it, tonight's your night sis."

"Yea and we'll all be right there front row cheering you on." Dave said giving Alicia a pat on the back.

"I'm so ready but so nervous...I don't wanna let anyone down or disappoint...anything."

"Remember what mom always told us...don't let stress take over your focus mind set, you've got this love."

"M..mm...ma ma win."

"Awe look at you princess, tell me you've gotten video of her other words?"

"Yes, trust me, I've gone through plenty of CD's, chips, USB's, everything."

"Well...tonight...this match is for you all...mom...J...everyone's who's believed in me for so long even through hell."

-----------
Out in the ring Nikki comes out first with the title on her shoulder throwing it up doing her usual hip turn strutting down the ramp completely ignoring the fans, she's barley stepped into the ring when Alicia's music hit, she posed at the top of the ramp taking in a deep breath helping her nerves calm down, she pointed towards the crowd as she made her way down the ramp slapping hands with the fans.

"This is why I love being here, you guys make these days so special!"

Alicia was just about to climb into the ring going through the door when Nikki ran up to her knocking her off and to the ground starting the match.

Nikki rolls Alicia back in the ring and kicks Alicia Layla in the head for a 2 count.

"YOU THINK YOU BELONG HERE LOSER!? YOU THINK YOU'RE WORTHY OF MY TITLE! TRASH!" She turns her back just that second to taunt the crowd when Alicia got to her feet and tackled her letting lose with right hands.

She backs away letting Nikki attempt to get to her feet having to hold onto the ropes, she runs charging but Nikki brings the ropes down sending Alicia out the ring she manages to land on her feet hanging onto the apron grabbing Nikki's leg and dragging her out to the floor.

"YOU MAKE THINGS PERSONAL YOU GO THROUGH HELL!" She yanked Nikki up and tossed her into the barricade, reaching under the ring she grabbed the first thing without looking pulling out a chair.

"This'll do." She said smirking she slammed the chair against Nikki's back smirking as she cried out yelling in pain.

"LIKE HOW IT FEELS!?" Chair shot after chair shot until she tossed it aside and yanked Nikki up rolling her back into the ring only for Nikki to roll out the other side.

She slid back out the ring and went for Nikki but Nikki grabbed hold of her leg tripping her sending her face first into the barricade.

Nikki eased her way back into the ring yelling at the ref to count forgetting that it was no DQ. "DO YOUR JOB!!" She yelled leaving the ring she pulled Alicia up by the hair tossing her to the announcers table slamming her head against it.

"That's why I AM THE CHAMP! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!" She reached under the ring pulling out a chair herself automatically going towards Alicia slamming it down onto her back by the second her back turning bright red. She tossed Alicia into the ring bringing the chair with her she stood raising the chair as the cited booed her, she then hooked the chair between Alicia's knee standing there bouncing around clapping.

"Get yo champ! Get up little girl!" Just when Alicia barley got to one knee Nikki jumped up purposely landing on the chair Alicia letting out a horror scream grabbing her knee rolling around.

"Pathetic!" Nikki went for a cover only for a two count the crowd completely surprised but happy.

"Let's go Alicia!" *clap clap clap* "let's go Alicia!"

"You're wasting your time! She's done for! She's gone! Just like her little baby heart and spirit!"

Nikki waited and watched As Alicia wobbled to the ring corner barley holding herself up just as Nikki came running to her Alicia with all her strength jumped  up making Nikki crash into the middle turnbuckle.

She stumbled back a bit catching herself waiting for the moment then as soon as Nikki turned around Spear right into the corner, Alicia wasted no time dragging her out to the middle of the ring and covering her...1....2...3!

Alicia rolled over on her side as her music began to play tears slowly forming in her eyes...not only was she divas champ again...she was now officially back in the business.

She slowly climbed to her feet just as her leg went out again feeling someone's arms go under her's.

"Enough with the tough act sis, you did it, we all saw." Dean said chuckling.

"Shut up Lunatic."

He dropped down half way scooting her up into his shoulder standing up fully keeping an arm around her so she wouldn't fall.

"THE CHAMP'S HERE AND HERE TO STAY!" They both pointed and waved at Raven and Dave who had Alana up on her shoulders Dave with a sign that read "Alicia's number one fan." Am arrow pointing to Alana.

"I did it...i love it...I love it."