4

Alicia and Roman were back in the room doing what they usually do. (NO NOT SEX...shocker I mean I could add them getting right into it but...for once...I won't...for now 😂)

Ever since getting back to the room Alicia Haden't really said anything to Roman a few here and there's but nothing else, it was when she started getting more into her writing when her phone vibrated, another notification but it wasn't a text it was from Facebook

"Britney H...I've never heard of her or know a Britney." She said to herself she still opened it...another video...Roman...some chick grinding against him in the club...them walking out hand and hand..a hotel room the girls red dress going flying somewhere off into the distance.
"Oh fuc* Ro! Harder!" "Br...Brit AGHH FU*k!" He collapsed onto the bed the video cut off.

Heart beating, stomach turning Alicia turned her phone upside down getting to her feet. "Roman...who is she?"

"Who?"

"DON'T PLAY STUPID ROMAN WHO IS SHE THE OH SO GRATEFUL OPENING BRIT!!"

"Alicia...

"DON't....lie to me Roman...tell me the truth."

"She was a one night...when we sorta...broke up...I wasn't drunk...it was by my choice."

"So you got aggravated and you just go find yourself a do me puppet,is that the case? Because if so I can only imagine the amount of girls you were with."

"That was one time Alicia.."

"One time stranger how many times with the enemy let's all not forget you admitted to being with Nikki behind my back for three months."

"they mean nothing to me Ali...those were stupid mistakes...I know who and what I want and it's not them...you have to believe me.."

"I honestly can't stand here or even just look at you right now."

"Come on Ali i told you the truth...what else do you want?"

"TO STOP BEING SEEN AS SOME TOY TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS GOD IF I WAS SMART ENOUGH I'D REALIZE JASON WAS MORE TRUST WORTHY THAN YOU!"

"Jason...oh okay, How do you think I feel when you bring up that kid how do I know you didn't have some type of hook up with him!!"

"BECAUSE I'M NOT STUPID AND I ACTUALLY STICK TO MY WORD! HE TRIED TO BUT I SAID NO!" She stood up grabbing her hoodie and shoes about to leave the room when Roman stepped infront of her.

"You're always walking out after an argument so you honestly think that'll work...we can work this out okay?"

"Roman...I just can't stand in here right now....ill be back.."

------
Alicia was walking down the road trying to clear her mind no one around talking to her which she was fine with. She'd been out for a while and decided to head back to the hotel she was until she felt two large hands on her body. One on her mouth and the other on her waist pulling her into an ally. The hand muffled her scream so nobody noticed her disappearance. She didn't feel it but when she was pulled into the dark ally her phone had slipped out of her pocket bouncing on the ground..

"So this is the jealous bitc*?"

"Exactly, guess she can't handle that her man wanted me...you,hell any other girl that could have him but she's just cry about it."

"Well B...second B let's give her something to cry about, something she REALLY will remember."