40

"Can you believe it...2 more week until the match of my career."

"You're gonna do great sis, plus you're good luck charms gonna be ringside."

"What! You're coming down!?"

"Not just me but this angel." Her smile dropped as Dave appeared on the screen. "Hey Dave."

"Hey Step."

"Alright I'm kidding this is my angel, this other angel here too will be there." She put the camera on Alana who was in her chair bouncing around giggling

"Awe, little family vacation, don't waste your money on a room we all can crash at Deans's he'll get over it."

"Yea especially when he kicks us out, hey I'll give you a call back, the package mans here."

"Don't put holes in the wall!"

"Okay Dave number two."

"Oh whatever, love you too." After she hung up she started to get comfortable when there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" She checked the peep hole seeing Roman sighing in relief.

"Hey Roman, Come on in."

"Thanks, you okay?"

"Oh yea, just got off the phone with Rav, she's coming down for the PPV."

"That's cool...is she bringing Alana?"

"Of course, and Dave she said they already spared front row tix, God I'm so nervous this match is either a win and title or a lose and goodbye forever WWE chargers thrown in my face."

"Hey don't stress out, you're gonna do great, you've beaten Nikki plenty of times and I know you can do it again plus no DQ pretty sure that's even more bad luck for her." He said chuckling.

"Well Deans been nagging about the kendo stick trick, might just have to give it a shot, I like chairs too."

"Still have yet to believe you two are related but okay."

"The amount of times I've gotten that, if only I had a dollar every time." She said giggling slightly looking down. He stands walking over, sitting beside her He lifts her chin with his  fingers.

"You're in that shy phase around me...I know we've had plenty of fall outs but you Don't have to be shy around me." He says caressing her face. She smiled as he smirks, pushing a stray hair behind her ear.

"You're beautiful." She looks down, then feels him pull her face back up. He leans in connecting his lips with hers. He kisses softly then deepens the kiss, he pulls her up to where she was now straddling his lap continuing to kiss him. Until she pulled back.

"Roman...I can't...at least not right now...I'm sorry."

"Hey, don't be, most of that was my fault guess I sometimes just can't control myself...do you wanna have breakfast tomorrow together?"

"Ah...sure...if you want me to."

"If I didn't I wouldn't have asked...silly...meet at 11?"

"Oh..sure."

"Alright, well, guess I'll see you in the morning beautiful."

"Or...you can stay here...with me...if you want."

"I mean if you want me too."

"Y...yea...if you want."

"Well, I'd love to." He pulled her closer wrapping his arms around her waist. "God I love you."

"I love you too Ro."

"Wait...you just said...to me....no one else...you love...me?"

"No matter how bad the tension or situation(s)...I don't hold a grudge Ro, like you asked for I'm giving you my last full complete trust...please don't let me down...please."

"You have my word Ali, truly."