48

As soon as Alicia stepped backstage she was welcomed with applause and cheers from almost most of everyone in the locker room, Dean continued to walk behind her in case her leg decoded to give out again.

"I swear if this match isn't nominated for a Slammy in head butting a few." Paige said

"Looks like we've got a little A back and that's what's best for business."

"For she went into this battle! With pure positivity! And came out victorious let's hear it for the POWAAAFUL! ALI!!!!" As Big E continued to hold the LI part Xavier & Kofi broke out into some random dance as usual.

"Awe thank you guys I'm honestly glad to be back, without you guys support and mets not forget the worlds best brother." She said putting her arm over his shoulder. She looked across the room and spotted Roman looking her direction, they Haden't talked ever since the night Roman told her he wasn't in the mood to talk, still sharing a room but making no contact

After a small but of chatting almost everyone had to scatter to either get to a match, segments, dressing leaving Alicia, Paige & Dean.

"Excuse me Mrs Alicia, you have requested guest asking for you."

"Oh okay they can come on back."

"Lovieee."

"RAV!" She went to get up but Dean pushed her back down. "Don't put any more pressure on that leg until we can get doc, it's only a few inches, walk."

"You know what Dean...for once I agree even though you could have said it in a non jerkie way...you killed it tonight gosh those chair shots were cringe worthy but the way you just got back up that's some crazy SH-

"BABY HERE!"

"Crazy sherbet ice cream...sorry."

"This was my first event also being a PPV & I just wanna say I'm completely sucked in a girl who can take all those hits and still finish off with a win, respect."

"Thanks Dave, I'm glad you were able to come out tonight, keeping this one here sane."

"And did little Mrs Alana enjoy watching her super mommy kick some butt tonight?" She said hooking her pinkie with Alana's laughing as she started swinging her arm.

"She is so adorable I'm gonna have to kidnap her, you know unless Deano here wants to...try.." The room fell silent everyone turning to Dean who now had wide eyes casually glancing from side to side.

"For once he's speechless, wish we knew that trick when we were younger, alright we're gonna head back to our seats we just wanted to congratulate you in case we didn't see you tonight after the show."

"Thanks again guys and don't worry I'll get Alana outta your hands if not tonight tomorrow morning I wanna spend time with her and I know you two lovers want some time to yourselves."

----------
Lesnar gets Reigns in the Kimura Lock but Roman manages to power him up and slam him back down, sliding back into the ring hoping to take advantage Dean nails a chair shot to the back of Lesnar then Roman, he grabs up Brock tossing him out the ring ready to finish the match he'd just turned around for not even a second and was hit with a spear. Roman getting the pin.

-------
"Hey man, good match out there."

"You too Reigns, like they said, may the best man win, you're going to Mania brotha, two years in a row like they say third times the charm."

"Maybe, but who knows maybe you'll have your moment next year or maybe you'll even get a match for Mania pretty sure you still have full amusement from how many times you went off that ladder last year."

"That, I can agree with, you on for drinks tonight?"

"Ah sure, why not."

"Hope you're counting me in boys." Paige sang as she walked by.

"Can you handle a night with the guys!?"

"Oh please Dean, is that a threat or a bet."

"Alright, we meet after the show and we get changed up, don't say I didn't warn ya."

----------
Roman walked into the room to complete silence he put his by down noticing the second room light was on he slowly peeked in seeing Alicia with Alana in her arms singing to her.

"Wow...he leaned against the wall listening until he felt himself slowly dozing off... "She's got the voice of an angel." He said to himself. He slowly stepped back going back to the main room grabbing his change of clothes.

"Why is it every time I screw up it makes me realize everything that's so good is just gonna disappear.."