18

Raven, Dave, Dean and Paige were all still watching tv in silence when Alicia came running down the steps.

"GUYS GUYS! WHERE'S ALANA, LOOK!" She ran to the blinds pulling them up. "IT'S SNOWING!"

"How old are you again?"

"Shut up Dean! Guys come on!" She rushed over to Alana carrying her upstairs not even a minute and they were back down both of them in hoodies, sweats and boots (baby version for Alana that is)

"Last one out get's no heat tonight!"

"Yea... She'll find a way to do so, I wouldn't test her."

Once they'd all gotten outside they saw Alicia with Alana in her arms taking pictures.

"The little things that make her happy."

"SNOW BALL FIGHT!" Paige and Dean automatically started going at it Raven running over to Paige and Alicia's side.

"BOYS VS GIRLS!"

-------
After the snow ball fight they all were standing around taking pictures and talking.

"Okay I'll admit this is the most fun I've had in a while, I've missed these days."

"Come on Ali, hand over Alana you've had enough huggies, she hasn't seen her uncle Dean in forever."

"She's my child...but fine." She started to turn around when she felt a pair of arms go around her waist.

"What the h- the guy turned her around bringing his Beanie down and snow face mask off. "I couldn't wait too long,that last goodbye...I managed to beat all closings and the crazy drivers...I just couldn't wait to see you again."

"J...you drive here in this weather just to see me?"

"Yea...Marti gave me your address I don't wanna hold you up but I just wanted to see you again."
He cupped her face with his gloved covered hands slowly leaning her way until their lips pressed against each other's.

"Oh look that's cute but not as cute as Alana,  baby snow angel."

"What...DEAN! She can barley stand on her own!"

"Ah if you weren't locking lips you would see I've been freezing my butt off sitting behind her, no worries, I'm not irresponsible."

"Sure you're right...Jason...you can't possibly go driving again in this weather....you can stay here."

"Ali I'll be fine."

"Jason!"

"Alright since you asked nicely I'll stay...thanks."

"Good I w-

"Alright can we go back in now it's freezing!"

"Paige you big wimp...don't worry I'll warm you up once we're inside."

"DEAN!"

"WHAT! I'm talking about the heat and blankets God Alicia you're a freak! Freaks come out at night yea that's you! ya nasty!"

"Sure you're right."

----------
"Daddy, how come mommy not here?"

"Uh....JoJo honey...mommy is...with her other relatives at the moment."

"Oh how come we don't visit her?"

"W...we can't princess."

"Does she not love us anymore, like other mommy.."

"Yes she does princess, she could never hate you, come on let's go out and get something to eat, we can go get your ice cream soon."

"O...okay...daddy,can we call mommy?"

Roman took in a deep breath sighing. "Sure...we can try."

Guys!! Thanks for the helping! At the moment we've got ideas flowing again and omg LucyDelReyCrane your comment almost got me in trouble how loud I started laughing 😩😂 E has got me addicted to the WattPad life! 🙌 , thanks again for the idea!!!!! SiSi out