43

"Ali excuse me, your return tonight the contract signing, the things exchanged, will this effect the way you walk into Fastlane?"

"If anything, Nikki just made her chances of being able to even walk out, negative...she's made things WAY personal and I'm not letting it slide by anymore enough is enough."

She started walking off to the guys locker room knocking when Ziggler opened the door.

"Oh it's you, short stuff."

"Oh very funny...is Roman in there?"

"Maybe...whatcha need?"

"Ziggler...never mind...honestly I kinda forgot what I was gonna say...just tell him I stopped by."

-----------
"Ali...are you in there?" Roman called out knocking. A second later the door opened Alicia in a tank top and sweats her hair pulled back. "Hi.."

"Hey, are you okay, the girls said something happened between you and Brie after the show?" He said walking in shutting the door behind.

"...is it really my fault that Alana doesn't have a sister...that you said we'd be done for if I lost my match..." She spoke softly.

"What..Brie told you that?"

"Brie, Foxy...people online...reporters."

"Ali look at me, I don't care what they say, Brie is just mad because she Haden't seen Daniel in forever, Foxy just can't keep a man and as for these reporters and 'fans' online, most likely single dialysis finger users or just crazy fan girls, I don't want anyone else but you, and if it really bugs you that much with the baby thing...like they say...third times the charm, it'll be worth the try...if you want..."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him Roman was shocked by the kiss, but he kept kissing her forcing his tongue into her mouth.

"I want you." He whispered into her ear, and nibbling at her earlobe.

"I want you too."

He smirked and moved his hand up her thigh, his hand running down to her sweats undoing the tye slipping them down. He slipped his fingers in between her panties, As he did that she slipped her hand down his belt, unbuckling it, and undoing his pants & slipped her hand down his pants and boxers, and felt how hard he was.

All of a sudden he turned her around and slipped her panties down, before smacking her a**

"Just take me already." She moaned

"Beg for it."

"Please."

"You asked for it." he moved his hand and grabbed her hips.

He slid his hand under her back and unstrapped her bra. It came off with a snap and he took it off, throwing it away as he did. He placed his hands on her breasts, circling his thumbs around each nipple.

Alicia moaned, enjoying the feeling , She placed her hands on the elastic band of his boxers and without warning, pulled them down. His manhood sprang out. He did the same with Alicia and slipped off her panties.

He stuck his two fingers inside her, enjoying the feeling of her wet folds. She moaned, running her hands down his biceps. He pulled his fingers out and kissed the crook of her neck, sucking and occasionally biting softly.

He straddled her legs and placed himself in between.

"Are you ready?" He asked. Continuing to make eye contact she nodded.

Roman slid himself inside her and instantly Alicia flinched, letting out a gasp. Roman froze still and stared at her "Ali I'm sorry."

Alicia shook her head and looked at him, a smile slowly forming on her face. "It's okay. It's just been a while...Just keep on going...please."

Roman nodded and resumed. He slowly and gently started thrusting into her. Soon pleasure formed inside of her and she moaned. Every time Roman pounded into her, her moans got louder and louder.

She dug her fingernails deeper into his shoulders as he went faster, deeper, when she cried out in pleasure.

"Ali...I...I'm He groaned between thrusts.

"Please ," She whispered in his ear.

She bucked her hips upward as Roman crashed down on her. She screamed out loudly.

Roman released everything he had in him into her, groaning in the process. She moaned and ran her fingers through his hair, then gliding her hands over his back.

He pounded into her a couple more times before collapsing on the bed She curled up next to him, breathing hard.

"That... that was amazing." He said, bringing her close to him and wrapping his arms around her. She laid her head on his chest... "Are you ready?" He asked, sitting up and smiling at her

"Ready for what?" She said her gaze turning towards Roman.

"Round two." He said smirking leaning in beginning to leave marks on her neck once again.

He started to trail his hand back down to her arena when there was a knock at the door.

"Are you kidding me." He groaned.

"Calm down boy, I can only handle one time being a first time in who knows how long." She said giggling.

The knocking continued. He sighed pecking her lips grabbing his boxers throwing them on, he opened the door after seeing Alicia throw on her tank top and shorts opening the door to see Dean. "You're disgusting...KEEP IT DOWN!"

"That's what you came over here for?"

"And if it was, I heard screaming you could have been murdering my sister."

"Go fuc* yourself." He said shoving Dean back slamming the door shut.

"Now, where were we." He turned around just in time to hear the bathroom door closing.

"Awe come on babe."

"Control your hormones, love you!"

"Fine.."

--------
Roman had just Come out of the shower seeing Alicia cuddled up to the pillow laughing at the way she had her body wrapped around the cover, he through on a pair of boxers pulling his hair into s man bun before climbing into the bed with her. He wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer kissing the top of her head,sleep tight baby, I love you."