35

"Are you sure you wanna do this!?"

"Yes! I haven't thrown a moonsault in a while now even if I'm not using it at Fastlane I still wanna at least try it, what you don't trust me?"

"I mean...it's not that I'm just worried for ya love."

"I'll be fine." She turned around her back towards Paige she could see Roman standing there next to the ring most likely worried.

"Wipe that look off your face, you guys are such doubters." She stood up all the way about to turn when she took action before trying to clear her mind and misstepped falling back gladly Roman being ring side catching her before she was met with the floor.

"Didn't I try to tell you luv."

"It's not my fault you were the one questioning me and filled me mind with worry."

"Excuse us for trying to be concerned...any way, I think it's time we give today a break, you guys know there's a carnival on the strip tonight you all know Deans's gonna wanna go, you two in?"

Roman gently placed her down she stood there awkwardly running her hand over her arm.

"HEY! HEY! HEY ! NO!" Dean came running over taking off his jacket putting it over Infront of Alicia. "Fix your shorts! Geez Roman I saw you eyeing my sister!"

"Wh...no I wasn't."

"Lies!" She gives or shows NO cookie to anyone, if that's the case you can wear sweats when working out."

"Dean, I'm not a teenager, why are you fr-

"Don't care, I'm not having guys eye you all over for amusement even if it's a friend I'm not having it."

"Dean I'm not trying to 'show off' anything if anything they just rolled up why are you suddenly making a big deal out of shorts."

"BECAUSE I'M NOT TRYING TO HAVE MY SISTER BE PUT IN DANGER OR POSSIBLY RAPED AGAIN EXCUSE ME FOR CARING!"

He stormed over to Roman shoving him. "Is that what you see her as! A piece of meat!"

"DEAN STOP!"

"You know what fine forget me trying to prevent any more bull shi* from happening, I'm out."

"Dean...ill go talk to him, if you two are coming tonight meet in the lobby by 8:30."

"Okay.."

Alicia slowly turned the way of Roman with a small smile. "I'm gonna...go...meet Marti...

"Are you coming it tonight?"

"Uh...yea...so far that's the plan...

"Okay."

"Yea...well...ill see you then..."

-------
"Dean! Hey what was that out there why'd you suddenly blow up out there like that?"

"Paige I'm not in the mood right now alright,could you just get out for a bit please."

"If you've forgotten Deano...this is my room too, alright second you're lucky I'm nice...at least to you because I could easily kick you in the face after what you just said, and third you really have no choice because I'm staying right here, spill."

"...I guess I had this little instant reaction...I know me and Reigns are cool and all but just seeing I'm look at her like that ticked me off, she's had enough incidents that led to...you know what I know we're adults but I just wanna protect her...I wasn't able to when severer younger but that we know related and everything I feel like that's my main job."

"Dean you know you are doing your best to take care of her and be there for her, but I am gonna say a few minutes ago you pulled a risky move she might be irritated but trust me, you're doing a hell of a job you're a great brother & boyfriend there's gonna be times when she has to defend on her own but you two know each other well enough that when something like that if it were to happen, you'd be right there in a split...trust me."

"Yea..you really think so?"

"I know so...now clean up that frown and get ready we're still going to that carnival."

"I'm going, I'm goin."