56

"Hey so exactly what was going on back there Roman seemed more ticked than usual, the hell is his problem?"

"His own issues guess he didn't get any from his little chickie before they came to the arena."

"Alright how long have I been gone and why am I just now hearing about you two breaking up?" Marti said looking up from her mirror.

"You tell me mrs weekly lovie dovie trio with your boo thing I'm surprised you're not pregs yet."

"Oh please Titus has brought it up plenty of times but...I don't think I'm ready...just yet, he understands though we talked about it a while back I mean sometimes his urge gets to him but eventually he knows how to cool it."

"I already know you'd spoil the hell outta that kid." Alicia said continuing to adjust her gear top.

"Who are you up against again?"

"Puffy hairs freak...not you...Foxy."

"Oh we...HEY I have my moments but I'm not...that bad...am I?"

"Eh, we'll let ya figure it out love."

--------
Alicia stood across Foxy waiting for her to stop prancing around twirling her little furry scarf.

"I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!"

"YOU DON'T RUSH ME!"

Credit to Wrestleview

They circle the ring and lock up. Alicia Fox applies a side headlock, but Alicia whips her off. Fox hits a shoulder block and hits the ropes, but Alicia takes her down with a back elbow. Alicia  executes a crucifix roll up for a two count. Alicia rolls her up again for another two count and hits her with a spinning heel kick for a near fall.

Alicia hits the ropes, but Foxy connects with a big boot for a two count. Alicia slams her off the turnbuckle a few times before hitting a northern lights suplex for a two count. Foxy gets up slamming Alicia's face off the mat. ALicia holds a hand over her mouth as Foxy  talks trash. Foxy hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for a two count.

Alicia applies another chin lock, but ALicia fights up again but Foxy powers her to the corner and chokes her with her boot in the corner.

Foxy shows off for the crowd only to be hit with a Thesz Press and punches. Alicia splashes her in the corner and hits a neckbreaker. Alicia ducks a clothesline and hits a head-scissor takeover.

Alicia starts to set up for her finisher when suddenly Roman's music hit, she turned her attention to the ramp watching as he walked down hands crossed.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!"

Roman slowly inched closer to the ring climbing onto the barricade but not doing anything when from behind Foxy rolled her up holding onto her shorts and got the win.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! REF,SHE HAD MY SHORTS!"

"Didn't see can't call Ali."

"HOW IS THIS EVEN FAIR!" She turned around only to be hit with a spear just about knocking the breathe outta her. She rolled over gasping for air clenching her side.

Roman started headed towards the ropes when Nikki and Steph appeared on the stage standing there at the top.

"FINISH! The job Roman...NOW!"

He turned back around looking at Alicia still on her side he rolled her out the ring lifting her over his shoulders Samoan dropping onto the outside of the ring.

"You see me as a joke...ill show you a joke." He pulled her up automatically tossing her into the barricade. He was lucky Dean had to be at another show because if not he would have been the one laid out. He glanced over his shoulder as he walked up the ramp to Nikki's side reaching the top where she licked hands with him raising his arm smirking Stephanie clapping on the side.