54

Alicia was still asleep cuddled up to Jason's chest when she felt the vibrations from his chest, she slowly opened her eyes looking up at Jason who was looking at the tv laughing she glanced over to the side seeing it was Family Guy he was watching.

"J...what time is it?"

"It's 3 o'clock, did I wake you?"

"N...no." She sat up still leaning on his chest. "You're such a geek...I mean I like Family Guy but honestly 3 in the morning...and don't think I don't see that lunchable, share up bud."

"Of course...and to answer your question, I got a call from relatives, they're letting us do a final seeing of gran before they completely move her...haven't been able to sleep ever since."

"I'm sorry, is there anything I can do for you?"

"Actually...I was wondering if...you would come with me...if you're free I know you have to work the show but...if you could...6:30..."

"Of course, the show doesn't start until 7:30 I'll be okay."

"Thanks Ali, and again I'm sorry if this was such a late asking or messed up y-

"J, I really don't mind, to be honest I kind of need some down time, actually being with you helps get my mind off things."

"Well I am known for a pretty cool guy."

"Shut up cockyness." She said playfully punching his arm. He wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her up onto his lap.

"Now I get a better view of those bright eyes."

The seconds of eyeing each other turned into their lips connecting with each other, her back hit the bed, their lips still covering each other's at a rapid pace.
Jason moved one of his hands to her back, pushing her closer to him. He crept the other to the back of her head, sliding the hair bow out her her hair and tangling his hand in her hair.

"Jason", She said between kisses.

"Yea?" He replied not slowing down.

She didn't answer instead reached to the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head.

She lifted her hand hand over his stomach giving him the opportunity to slip his hand under her shirt, moving it to the clasp of her bra, fiddling to get it loose.

She chuckled against his lips, reaching her arms to grasp the edge of her shirt, tugging it up.

"You're beautiful", he breathed out, love and lust gleaming in his soft, brown eyes.

He gently smashed his lips against hers again slowly reaching down and pulling the string to her shorts, He looked in her eyes with lust His fingers around her underwear.

She wrapped her arm around his neck bringing him down crashing her lips against his once again, He extended his tongue into her mouth slowly their tongues twisting and fighting against each other.

She quickly fiddled with his sweats string making quick work off his and seconds later... his boxers.

He gave one look to make sure before slowly entering her seconds later starting to move.

She laid her head back on the bed, amazed at the feeling.

"Oh God"

After those exact words his speed immediately increased. She started to move her hips, begging for him to go deeper.

He started slamming in harder, making her moan with each thrust.

"JASON!" she groaned Jason had been moaning and gasping the whole time, and at that moment he stooped his head down and took her left breast in my mouth. She let out a gasp and pushed his head closer.

He continued on for a few more minutes before switching to the other nipple.

Alicia now whimpering Jason's name over and over, pleading with him to go faster.

"Shi*", he grunted, his teeth clenched.

"faster!" She shrieked mouth.

He responded, thrusting faster

Feeling on edge she I held on to Jason rolling her hips to meet his, desperate to find her release.

She let out are short scream at the pleasure, she screamed against Jason's shoulder as she came

"ALI!" Seconds later he followed with his release pulling out And flipping their bodies over, not wanting to squish her under his weight.

She laid her head on his shoulder breathing heavy.

"That was... amazing", Jason spluttered out, using his hand to brush hair out of her face.

She giggled nodding in agreement.

Alicia's POV

I could feel my eyelids starting to fall. Sleep... who knew after sex well if it's that good you'd be ready to knock our right after...there still something about Jason that I wanna say but can't get the words out...he's not just a talk then fuc* then friendship dissolve type we just sometimes get caught up in the moment then...yea. I laid my head on his chest starting to doze off when there was a knock at the door

I sighed and slid me off his body and made my way to the closet grabbing my robe slipping on my bottoms then making my way to the door.

I got to the door and opened revealing my ex standing there fiddling his hands once the door opened completely looking up at me...exactly what the hell does he want...

"What are you stalking me, I moved rooms for a reason."

"I ah...can we talk."

"Lemmie think, no.."

"Ali what you saw back there wasn't-

"I DON'T wanna hear it if you forget I've gotta give up everything to get my kid back in my life as for you, I don't know what you're doing but if you wanna keep playing Fuc* around game be my guest just stay the hell away from Alana until you get checked out you may think I have no right to keep you away from her but believe me if I were to take this to court they'd probably say the same damn thing add on too may forgiveness, I was the stupid one to fall for such a jack a**, have a pleasure able night." He just stood there so I shut the door, I don't have time for this anymore... I felt a pair of arms go around my waist.

"Don't stress over it tonight you need your rest especially after these past few minutes...no stress zone okay?"

God this guy is just so...ugh can I just have him in my life forever...

"Fine...you're not a cover hogger are you?"

"Maybe...but don't forget I make a great pillow."

"That you do, an adorable one."

----------

WOAH!!! DUN DUN DUN!! SO MANY EXPRESSIONS!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK STEPHS PLAN IS

WHAT'S JASONS FAM GONNA THINK OF ALICIA

DID ROMAN SEE JASON AND NOT SEE ANYTHING WHAT'S HE GONNA AFTER BEING *Zoey 101 Zoey.Quinn. Lola cheer voice* RE•JE•CTED

IS DEAN STILL A HUNRGY MAN (hehe get it?...corny level is real 😩😂

STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT MORE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MORE THAN LOVE 🤘😘