39

"Okay aren't we supposed to be on the road by now?"

"I don't know, not like I wasn't saying that a few hours ago, your sister, your 'brother', your duty, I'm going to Starbucks."

"Buy me a coffee?"

"I'll think about it."

--------
Dean had just gotten off the elevator when Alicia and Roman both walked out the room with their bags.

"So of course you two wait until I'm all the way up here, one of you are putting gas in the car."

"We're taking the bus if you were listening when I told you yesterday."

"How many times do I have to say don't tell me something important when I'm eating."

"This is why no one likes you, leave in 20."

"Since when did she bec-

"Dean...just go with it alright?"

"Yea...ill think about it."

---------
"Come on loser, stop being such a whimp,TRY!"

"I am trying, you're just shockingly winning."

"So nows the time I send in nomination for worlds competitive couple?"

"SHUT UP GOLDIELOCKS!" They both yelled

"Pushy much...ill be in the back with Ali."

"Use protection!"

"NO! Don't even encourage that! None of that on the bus! Banned!"

Roman rolled his eyes walking to the back seeing Alicia slowly dozing off her phone in her hand trying to stay awake. He slid her phone outta her hands picking her up bridal style placing her one of the side beds, he started to walk away after getting her comfortable when he felt her grab his hand.

"S...stay...please."

"I'm not going anywhere, get your rest okay?"

-------
"Ali...I'm gonna come out and say it...I've got feelings for you, I might sound like a corny fool but Ali, it's the truth."

"Roman...I've had feelings for you too."

"HEY! Goldielocks! Wake up! Rest area, food."

"Huh.." He slowly sat up running his hands o er his face. "Where's Alicia?"

"Outside, kinda ticked off."

"Why?"

"She hates fast food and this is where we ended up, unless it's a sub or frappé at least while on the road, girl looses it."

"Isn't there a sub way near?"

"If you were driving yes that walk is 30 minutes away."

"Eh, it'll be worth the walk, we're on schedule the wait shouldn't be too long."

"Bro you're whipped! Alicia is already spoiled enough, stop being her bitc*!"

"You should be telling yourself that when your so fast with Paige...kiss my a** bro." He said smirking walking off the bus