The Business part 3 ~All Ships~

Lmao guys if you wanna continue this you have my permission but like tag me in it yo :) I just am to busy for this sort of thing nowadays
Previously on the business

"I'll never crack!" He exclaimed, a slight stutter in his voice showed his fear. "Well then so be it, Em get me the knives." Em nods and walks into the back room, walking out with an array of knives. She puts the knives on a trolley and pushes it over to Barney. "I've never been a fan of the torturing." Ross whispered to me with a frown. "We don't have to stay down here if you don't want to." I suggest quietly, gently gripping onto his hand. "No, I should stay down here. It's my homophobic ass of an uncle who is doing this." Ross took a deep breath and looked back towards Jason and Barney. Our hands remain interlocked and with every cut that was inflicted against Jason, Ross flinched and squeezed my hand tightly. "Okay! Okay! I'll tell you where he is!" Jason exclaimed finally snapping. "Where is he then?" Barney asked, twiddling the blade. "He's gone to Brooklyn to get a huge drug supply! The address is (insert address)" Jason confessed taking deep breaths. "Great, Red shoot him." Barney demanded. "Wait what?" Before Jason could say anymore Red had put a bullet through his head.

Now on the business

Begining might be a bit nsfw

Ross' P.O.V

I squeezed my eyes shut as the trigger was pulled, not wanting to see the horrific scene. I felt Max tug my arm gently and begin to pull me towards the steps leading out of the basement. Once on the stairs I walked up the stairs, Max's hips swaying in front of me I stare straight ahead as we reach the top of the stairs and I get pulled into the living room. Max laid down on the sofa and opened his arms beckoning me into them. I smile at my new boyfriend and climb onto the sofa and into his arms. I sigh contently as I felt his heart beat rhythmically. Heavy footsteps were heard as everyone entered the front room. "Woah Woah! What's happening here? Mr I'm not gay." Tim called exclaimed with a laugh. "I'm not gay." Max spoke, I could almost here the smirk in his voice. "Then what the fuck is this?" Barney asked, I assumed he gestured to me cuddled into Max's chest. "Well I'm Rosssexual." Max explained with a small chuckle. "What the hell's that?" Em asked. "I think it means he's sexually attracted to Ross'." Red whispered. "More like just one Ross." Max spoke as his fingers began trailing up and down my back, sending a shiver down my spine. I grabbed Max's shirt, trying to cuddle further into his chest. "Well you can tell who the submissive one is." Red says as he plops down onto the couch. "Go fuck yourself. Or get Barney to do it for you." I mumbled into the nape of Max's neck. Max laughed at what I had said, and i felt his stomach rise and fall rapidly. "What did he say?" Barney asked. "Go fuck yourself. Or get Barney to do it for you." Max spoke, repeating every word I said. "Wow Ross." Red replied. "You know what? Maybe I will." Barney's voice called. I cringed at the thought. "Dude! Don't say that." Tim said clearly thinking about the same thing I am.

Tim's P.O.V

I scrunched up my face and pulled Em closer to me, trying to get the thought out of my head. "You guys wouldn't be cringing if you thought about fucking your significant others. I began to think about what it would be like to fuck Em. As she moans my name and her fingers trail down my back, scratching into my skin with her head tilted back in pleasure. My face began to heat up as I felt myself getting turned on, so I pulled Em onto my lap so no one could see my blushing face or how easily I got turned on. I peeked over Em's shoulder to look at everyone else. Max's hand was now on Ross' butt shamelessly as he smirked down at him. Red and Barney were whispering to each other, both with red faces. Em moved further back and was now sitting on my crotch. I bit my lips, holding in a moan and hoping she wouldn't notice my boner. Em put her head over her shoulder looking down at me with a smirk. Shit she noticed. Em began to move side to side on my crotch making it hard to keep in a moan. "Em stop." I whisper yelled at her. "Sorry, I'm just trying to get comfortable." She whispered back. "You're going to be the death of me." Em laughed quietly at my remark before settling and leaning back against my chest. I wrap my arms around her waist and smile contently.

Max's P.O.V

"Shouldn't we be doing something with the information we just got?" I asked, feeling Ross' light breathing on my neck. Em sighed loudly rubbing her hands on her face. "Guys pack your bags we're taking a little trip to Brooklyn."

3 and 1/2 hour drive