Athazagoraphobia ~Redney~

The first Redney :D

Athazagoraphobia is the fear of being forgotten or ignored and fear of forgetting. A fear that I have, a fear that controls me. The fear gets worse when I'm in a relationship so I tend to stay away from this 'love' thing but I just couldn't help it fall for the Red headed guy. He was practically irresistible, he had smooth features that complemented his gorgeous eyes. "Barney are you OK?" I heard the familiar voice of my best friend and crush ask. I spin around in my office chair to see red leaning against the doorframe with a concerned look on his face. "What? Oh yeah! I'm fine. Don't worry about me." It was so easy to lie to him now, I do it everyday. Red looks sceptical but accepts the answer and walks away from my office and towards his own. My head lowers and my smile falters, I turn to face my computer and begin to work on the set of the new 'how to be a Minecraft YouTuber' video. It was only a house so it should be easy to build. About an hour later my phone dings and I pick it up to see it was a text from red.

Blue <3: Hey John! Come meet me at the mall x

That's weird he never calls me John, let alone put a kiss at the end of the message. What the hell is going on in his mind? I stand from my chair and walk out of the office calling into the office saying I was going on my lunch break. I hop into my car and drive eagerly to where my crush awaited me. I soon arrived and parked my car to see Red standing outside the mall, hands in pockets with his perfect smile on his lips. I walk over to him and pull him into a short hug. "Hey Red! What do you need?" I ask pulling back from the taller male. "I was wondering if we could talk over lunch?" He asked nervously. I nod my head and he leads the way to a fancy café inside the mall. We were led to a table and given menus. "OK I'll be over to get you guys drinks in a moment." The waiter said before smiling kindly and walking away. "So red what was it you wanted?" I ask after we had received our drink and our food orders had been taken. "Well you see I kind of really like you, in other words I'm in love with you." His words sunk in and a smile appeared on my face. "Uhm Michael, I really like you but I don't know if I can say I love you, I have a fear of being forgotten and left and I'm worried that if I fall in love it would hurt more." I explained avoiding eye contact. "But if you felt so strongly for me wouldn't it be worth the risk?" He replied a smirk on his lips, I moved my eyes and fixed my gaze on his, they were full of hope. "I love you too."

~•~•~Time skip~•~•~

I sit on the sofa channel surfing for a bit before settling on watching law and order. I rest my feet on the coffee table in front of me and pick up my phone from he arm of the sofa before clicking on Twitter and scrolling through my mentions, liking some fanart and retweeting ones that were especially amazing. "Hey John, can we talk?" I heard Michaels voice from behind me. He never called me John. "Uh yeah sure, what is it Michael?" I ask standing from my spot on the sofa, placing my phone down and walking towards him. "W-well you see, the thing is..." he stuttered out. "Come on babe you don't have to be worried it's only me." I try to reassure reaching out to touch his shoulder. Michael moved away from my hand and I retreated it slowly, beginning to realise what he was trying to do. "Michael... are you trying to break up with me?" I whisper, feeling my heart begin to shatter. "Uhm... yes I guess I kind of am." He replied no emotion really showing in his voice. I took in a sharp breath as o felt warm tears trickle down my face before falling like a waterfall. I watch as guilt fills his eyes but no tears falling.

"I-im sorry John." Michael stuttered taking a step towards me, to which I immediately took a step back. "I just, i don't love you. I tried so hard to but I just can't." He sobbed loudly making me feel angered. "You're the one who confessed your love for me!" I shout pure rage coursing through my veins. "I know! I'm so sorry I couldn't keep my promise John, so sorry." I snarl at him in pure anger but I can not find a way to hate him, I was still in love with him. "I-i should just leave." Michael said, breaking the everlasting silence. I watch as he walks out of the room and into what used to be put shared bedroom. The second he disappeared I felt my legs give way, sending me onto the floor. I pull my legs to my chest and begin to sob into my knees. I felt everything crumble, even my heart. He was my everything and now he's just walking out. I lay there for what feels like an eternity before I hear the thumps of feet against the floorboards. I hear these feet walk into the living room where I lay crumpled on the floor. I pull my head up slightly to see Michaels feet at the sofa. He moves away from the sofa and towards me, I then feel a sheet of fabric on my back and realise he had placed a blanket on my back. This caused me to cry harder as I watched him walk away. I swear even for a brief moment he stopped walking but he soon continued. I should have never let him in, he left like the ones before, leaving me to deal with my athazagoraphobia by myself.