The list ~Mithross~

Ross' P.O.V
I pull myself out of bed, not ready to face him again. It tares me apart that I have to work with him and act like I'm not in love with him. whats worse is that he doesn't even know that I love him. Stupid flawless Max. Why the fuck did I have to fall in love with him! As I exit my room I hear humming coming from the kitchen and that showed me that Tim was awake. Tim always seems to cook in the house, we assigned him that job because he is probably the least shit of all of us. Skipping down the stairs I came face to face, well face to neck with Max."Oh hey Ross, didn't see you there" Max said rubbing his face I blushed making sure he didn't notice and replied quickly. "Yeah I get that a lot mate." He chuckled before walking past me up the stairs, more than likely to get changed. As he passed I walked towards the kitchen and pushed the door open to see Tim over the stove trying to make something that looked like pancakes. "Pancakes?" I chuckled seeing the mess he made whilst I made some coffee. "Well I'm trying" I snigger. "You have improved".

I'm going to tell you guys something. Well I always carry a piece of paper just listing things I love about Max, every time I find something new I just write it down on the page. So far I'm at a page and a half. This is his fault for being to fucking amazing that tall ginger prick. "So Ross, wanna go out for a trip to the shops?" Max asks appearing in the same papyrus of his. The shirt makes him looks adorable. God sake Max, please stop making my heart hurt you shit. A small blush crossed my face as I realised I was starring "uuhhh....y-yeah sure, let me just grab my coat" Max noticed my blush and tilted his head curiously. "Okay mate I'll be here." I quickly jogged back upstairs and grabbed my coat and some trainers and slipped them on.

"Let's go then" Max said as i came down the stairs. I nodded and followed the beauty out of the door. I unlocked the car and Max got in the passenger seat. As soon as I shut the door Max turned to me and said "I know you like me" the second those words left his mouth I froze and tried to get out of the car before Max stopped me by grabbing my shoulder. "Ross stay in the car we need to talk about this." My eyes started to well up as began to panic. "I know about the piece of paper you have in your pocket I have seen you writing in it." I tried to let out some words but a strained sound came out. "Can I see it please?" He put his hand out as I reached my shaky hand into my pocket and pulled out the sheet of paper out and placed it in his hand looking anywhere but his face. I heard the sheet of paper open and him mutter the words on the paper to himself. I quickly looked up at him to see him blushing and smiling. " I'm sorry Max" I finally managed to get some words out, even if they were shaky. He turns his head to me and our eyes met for the first time and he saw the tears in my eyes and he frowned. "Why are you apologising? This it...beautiful" Max said looking down at the paper and looked up again. "I never meant to fall for you Max, I really didn't. I just couldn't stop it once I started noticing these things." I wiped my eyes from the tears that were threatening to fall. "I'm sorry that I love you." Max's eyes widened as I said this but he didn't say anything. Max slowly leaned forward towards me and I froze again. My eyes widened as his soft lips hit mine. I instantly melted as my stomach started to do back flips. As soon as I melted I began to kiss back and saw Tim looking through the window smiling and mouthed 'I knew it' Tim walked away from the window as he saw max pull me closer.

Max pulled away leaving me wanting more. "We don't need to go to the shops I just wanted to do this." He whispered "come on let's go back inside." He got out of the car and i followed. He stood at the front of the car waiting for me and put his hand out for me to take. "Can I keep the paper?" Max asked. "If you want to." I blushed looking up at him. Max leant down and kissed me on the lips again passionately. I smiled and pulled back taking a step towards the door pulling Max with me. As soon as I opened the door we were treated with a smirking Tim sitting on the sofa. "Have a nice make out session?" A blush covered both our faces as smith nodded shyly. Tim laughed before saying "I'm leaving to go to the offices so don't fuck each other too hard." "Oh my god Tim just leave right now please!" I exclaimed hiding my face into Max's chest. Max wrapped his arms around me as I heard Tim leave. "So Ross, would you like to be my boyfriend?" I looked up from his chest and nodded at him before I go on my tiptoes and kiss him. Max leaned down so I wouldn't have to be on my tiptoes any longer. Max picked me up and sat on the sofa and broke the kiss. I layed down with my head on his lap and grabbed his hand before beginning to play with his fingers on his left hand. "God I love you" Max muttered looking down on me smiling. "I love you too max."