Jealousy ~Mithross Smut~

If you guys weren't aware anything before smut is written by me ( Hannah)

There he goes... With Adam, how that name haunts me. I had a chance to make him mine but I was so nervous that Adam got to before me. Unfortunately he said yes and I lost all hope. It's been 3 months since they got together, he has never been happier. In all videos he's so happy, Adam that is. My angel hasn't smiled in weeks and it's destroying me. I'm so curious as to what happened and why he isn't happy. Today I have to record with him, it's a who's your daddy. Turing on my computer I click onto steam loading up the bizarre game and accepting a Skype request from him. He begins his intro and introduces me normally fake happiness lacing his voice. He thinks I can't see through it but I can, all of his facade is so easy to decode. Loading into the game I see I'm the baby and chuckle slightly.

I sit in my crib and began to speak "Dada come get me! Before I kill myself! Help me daddy!" Ross' breath hitched but he came into the room claiming I was a stupid child and I was the reason his wife left him. I chuckle slightly at the joke an jump out of the crib in time for Ross to block the door with the baby gate walking away probably to baby proof the house. Eventually the gate was destroyed and I crawled into the bathroom turning on the shower.
"Daddyyyy, it's really hot in hereeee!" As I said it a small sob escaped his lips and I stopped caring about the game standing from my chair and rushing put of my office and into his. As he saw the door open his eyes moved to meet my gaze before breaking into a loud sob. "I don't love him!" Ross cried out repeatedly. I instantly brought him into a hug letting him sob into my chest. "Ross it's OK you don't have to love him." I cooed into his ear trying to sooth him. "But I do! He asked me out and I couldn't turn him down!" He basically screamed out. "I love you max.." He trailed off and I heard a sigh from the office door.

Breaking from the embrace I stand to the side and see Adam. "I'm sorry that you felt forced into this relationship Ross. It's not what I wanted. To be honest I liked the idea of having you with me as you were everything I wanted to be but as we started to date I saw how depressed it made you. I didn't want to believe it. So I guess this is my way of saying we are split up because we both like other people. No hard feelings?" Adam spoke with slight guilt lacing his voice. "No hard feelings." Ross smiled up at Adam wiping tears from his eyes. He waved before leaving and closing the door. Turning to Ross he sits there awkwardly. "Uhm.." I spoke not sure of what to say. "Uhm? I just confessed my love to you." Ross said slightly irritated. Leaning down I cup Ross' cheek and smile at him before capturing his lips with mine. Ross kissed me back quickly and pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him. I lick his lips and he opens his mouth letting our tongues fight for dominance. Ross eventually gave in and let me explore his mouth and begin to grind against him. A low moan escapes his lips as I felt his pants get tighter. I smile at the sound that had erupted from his lips and move my hands down to his waist pulling his shirt over his head which separated our kiss. After his shirt was off I kissed his neck sucking at the skin earning a moan from him signifying I had found the right spot. As I kissed he began to unbutton my shirt and running his hands over my slightly formed abs. His fingertips were cold and made me flinch but the feeling of his touch was sensational. Standing from Ross I turn around and go to close the blind to see Red wiggling his eyebrows. Rolling my eyes I close the blinds and returned to the flustered man before me. I notice the camera is still on and wink at the lens before switching it off. I pull him up from the chair and push him onto the floor and hovering over him.

Ross holds himself up by his elbows and I push my shirt the rest of the way off before unbuttoning his belt and pulling it off swiftly. I unbutton his jeans and pull the fly down but don't pull his pants down. I push my palm gently against his flaccid member which made his hips involuntarily buckle against my hand. "S-stop teasing me!" Ross groaned tiling his head back in exasperation. I lean down and place my lips on Ross' neck and pull down his pants from his buckled hips revealing his blue boxers that were still tight around his dick. I pull down my pants so we are both left in our boxers. After I laid onto Ross and he then flipped us over so he was on top. Ross didn't seem to like the teasing and quickly put his hand into my boxers stroking me making me moan out of pleasure. My hands find their way to Ross' ass and rest on it as he pulls down my pants to reveal my member Ross let out a small gasp and I blushed slightly. He pulls off his boxers leaving us both naked on the office floor but me leaning against the wall. Ross then surprised me by sitting down onto my member taking all of me inside him. I moan at the feeling as Ross let's out a whimper of pain. "Ross why did you do that it's got to be painful." I spoke worriedly. "I just want to give you pleasure I don't care about my pain." I sigh at him before replying to the man who had begun to sit up and down on my dick. A small moan escaped my lips as I tried to speak. "Ross I do care! I don't want you to be pain baby." He nods and let's out a small moan meaning the pain had subsided. His speed quickened but he was having trouble so I decided to assist him. Switching our position I began to thrust in and put of Ross at a rough pace as at any point I slowed down he put let out a loud whimper. Due to me not having sex in a long time I came fairly quickly with Ross cumming moments later. After cleaning ourselves up I leave Ross to work kissing him on the lips whispering an I love you and leaving the room to see Barney and Tim laughing on the sofa. I blush and walk to my station and getting to work on editing a do not laugh.

(WOAH THIS IS WEIRD KAT WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN WRITING?!)
To anyone new they will not understand that I went through and edited it so this is Hannah in June not Hannah in April when this was originally written AND KAT WHY DID YOU MAKE ME READ THIS!