the cute little stick man. ~Mithross~

When you draw on your left hand your soul mate can see them and join in with the drawing.

Max's POV

As I sat in the office I began to get bored and decide to draw on my hands. I started with a small circle and begin to draw the body when my soul mate drew the face. I stopped drawing and looked at the face, it was a deep face very similar to the one Shelby had designed for Ross' skin. Going back to drawing the body I began to think of Ross. Even though he wasn't my soulmate he was still pretty adorable. I soon finished the body and did a bubble off the edge of his head before writing in it 'my name is Ross and I suck'. I then here Ross yelp from his office and Red walked in there confused. Maybe he is Ross' soulmate I think disappointedly. I then hear Ross about through his soundproof walls. "HOW THE HELL DOES MY SOULMATE KNOW MY NAME?!" This attracted the attention of others in the office, including me. Standing up from my seat I walk to see what the commotion was but as soon as I walked up the door was slammed. Reds soothing words were heard from the room and we all walked away me sitting back down and continuing to draw on my hand. Soon the picture began to come together as I used different colours for the scenery. The stick man was in a field surrounded by different flowers and colours and a flower crown upon his head. For some reason I had always loved the flower crown. (No max that's for a different one shot! ;) shhhh!) The flower crown had pink flowers in it that looked a bit like tulips. "WHATS WITH ALL THE FLOWERS?!" I heard him exclaim. With that I stopped drawing and sat back in my chair looking dumbfounded. Tim looks at me confused but I decide to try something, where there was a gap under the drawing I sign my name to show it was my drawing. Ross screamed loudly as you hear Reds soothing get louder. Rolling my chair backwards I beckon all of the editors near me. Once they were all hovering over me I showed them my hand. "Give me a sec guys." They stood there patiently whilst I pulled my phone out clicking on Reds contact.

To blue
Send me a picture of Ross' hand, it urgent.

I send it and moments later I get a reply

From blue
-image attached -

I sigh angrily at the stupidity of my friend.

To blue
The other one you idiot.

I hear Cory chuckle as he reads the texts.

From blue.
-image attached -

My hands began to shake and the phone fell from my hands. Tim picked up the phone that had fallen on the floor glancing at the screen before gasping loudly. Cory had a similar reaction and grabbed ahold of my hand and getting Tim to take a picture sending it to red. The whole time they were doing this I was staring forward as I thought of what this meant. Ross was my soulmate. My phone dinged showing that I had a reply. Tim handed my phone back and I looked at the texts that had been sent.

To blue
-image attached -

From blue
Holy shit who's hand is that?!

To blue
Max's it's Tim I have his phone. Max fell into a state of shock.

From blue
He is coming out.

As I read the last text Ross' door clicked open and Red stepped out looking around to see me in my chair sitting frozen staring at where he was. Red turned signaling for Ross to come out. Everyone had gathered in the hall near us barely anyone aware as to what was actually happening. Ross shyly shuffled out a blush on his cheeks and one rose to my cheeks. Adam oh'd and a wave of realisation hit his face. Jess squealed as she too realised. What a great day for her to be in. Standing from my seat I take 3 steps forward and Ross takes 2. We still had roughly 2 metres between us when my breath hitched. Standing before me was the love of my life, the man who was literally made for me. Ross then makes the next move by walking towards me reducing the gap by a lot. Grabbing his left hand with my right hand and bring it up and glance at the perfect replica of my hand. He brings mine up and looks at it closely before bringing his gaze up to my eyes and we were now staring in each other's eyes. Taking the next step I press my lips to his gently. Ross instantly kisses back and brings his arms around my neck. Cheering was heard from everyone and we separated and I noticed a deeper blush of embarrassment covering his face. We kept our gazes on each other and I spoke out clearly. "We are clearly destined to be together so Ross will you be my boyfriend?" He nods happily before pressing his lips back onto mine. Disconnecting our kiss I pull him close into a hug and everyone congratulates us before going back to their offices leaving me and Ross standing in the hallway hugging silently.

He pulls away from the hug and looks into my eyes. "We have a do not laugh to film now." I hum and kiss him on his lips shortly before walking to the office where I record videos for the others channels and turn on my computer. Once set up I get a Skype call request and accept it. We set up the map and get our jokes organised on set and the whole time I could hear Adam giggling and whispering mithross over and over again. Once we were ready to record Adam started the video with his typical into.
"Hey guys and welcome to a do not laugh with Redvactor and these two soulmates mithross!" Whilst he said that I made my character crouch and creep my way up to Ross and he begins to scream. "HELP HE IS TRYING TO GET ME!" Then shouting help repeatedly with Adam laughing loudly whilst I chuckled quietly. Ross began to back his character up and Red then spoke. "Man Ross be a man and stop backing away from him you little bitch." I chuckle and say. "Yeah Ross, aren't you supposed to love me? We were made for each other." I spoke demonically and Adam and Red laughed harder and Ross laughed quietly before jumping off the side of the platform."Anyway guys.." Adam continued as I drifted away thinking of my soul mate.