pas de deux ~Mithross~

Ross' a dancer
Just turned 16
Stares at boys who wear glasses
In look magazines

Today was the dance and Ross was yet to be asked. He was beginning to lose hope but then the unexpected happens.

Here comes Tommy
With glasses and all
Flowers in hand and ambitious plans
It's not hard to fall

Ross looks at him in awe as he sees Tommy walk towards him smiling like crazy. He feels as if he has never been this happy.

he's walking on rivers
He lifts him above
he's full of belonging
And so full of love

To Ross everything was perfect the dance was beautiful and so was Tommy. As the night went on Tommy got more distant and wasn't really interested in Ross. Ross pretended not to notice as he wanted to have an amazing night.

Things get a bit louder
Tommy's focused on plans
His smile's replaced with an aggressive face
But he'll still hold his hand.

It was 3 years later and everything was changing. He was still with Tommy but it felt as if he wasn't. Tommy was distant but also very restricting of what Ross could do.

Now he's given up dancing
Tommy says he's too old
He says focus on me but he disagrees
While he does as he's told

But Ross does what Tommy says anyway, as Tommy means everything to him. Even if it meant stopping dancing, Ross only ambition was destroyed for 'love'. Ross was told to focus on Tommy but you can't focus on someone you hardly see.

Are you walking on eggshells
And when push comes to shove
Are you full of belonging
But not full of love

Ross was beginning to question his relationship with Tommy, he began to feel as if it wasn't right for a relationship to be like this.

Back to the studio
Where he was told not to go
Feeling sick with guilt, the tension builds

Ross had completely disobeyed one of the rules. He was standing out side of his old studio. Ready to persue his dreams that were lost in the back of his mind for 3 years.

As he opens the door
And what else would be there
But a trusting pair
Of strong bodies
Lacking in worries
Performing a pas de deux

As he swung open the heavy studio door he gasped in delight. The sight before him was truly magical. body's moving together at such a rhythm that made Ross heart flutter. He walked into the room and let out a sigh of pure enjoyment and delight.

I am not right
Yes this is what's right
Souls, and hearts and minds intertwined
I won't be defined by him anymore

In this moment he decided that Tommy couldn't control him anymore, not for how he tried to restrict him from doing this. The thing that made Ross' heart feel like it was beating 100mph, the thing that made Ross happy.

Are you walking on eggshells
And when push came to shove,
Are you full of belonging
But not full of love

The instructor of the class came up to Ross. "Can I help you?" The ginger haired man asked curiously. "Is there anyway I can join in?" Ross asked, eyes full of hope that the ginger haired man could not turn down. "Yes but you might have to dance with me." His voice was smooth and it made Ross feel like he was going to melt. The two slid onto the centre and danced in perfect harmony. The two got lost in the music until the ginger spoke up. "I'm Max." Ross smiled what a beautiful name for a perfect man. He thought. "Ross." Max smiled back and all of Ross' worries were gone.

So goodbye to Tommy
And hello to Max,
He doesn't wear glasses
But he loves how he dances
And he'll hold his hand.

It was 2 months later and Ross had split up with Tommy the moment he got home from the studio that day. It wasn't a pretty break up, but that's because Tommy is a stubborn guy with no sense of reality. Max was there to comfort Ross and whispered sweet nothings into his ear as Ross found himself falling for the man. "I love you." Ross whispered. "I love how you dance." Max uttered out. Ross looked up confused at max who laughed lightly before speaking again. "When you dance you truly become you, a perfect beautiful man who isn't afraid of anything. I love that... And I love you." Ross pulled max into a sweet kiss and forgot about Tommy.

Yes, Ross' a dancer
With plans of his own
You'll see him and partner
Performing a pas de deux
In the old studio

Max and Ross still went to the studio. The two typically went after classes as Max's mother owned the studio they were able to go when ever there was not classes in there. Which brings them to now, music playing softly in the back ground as the two moved around the room with such elegance and beauty. Well minus the odd faces they were pulling at each other as they danced along to the tune.

he's walking on rivers
He lifts him above
he's full of belonging
And so full of love.

When they were together Ross felt amazing, as if it wasn't reality. Ross prayed that it wasn't a dream and it was real alright. He still pinched himself every time he saw max just to make sure he wasn't imagining the beautiful man he calls his boyfriend.

They're walking on rivers
He lifts him above
They're full of belongings
And so full of love
They're so full of love

The two were on a date, the most beautiful by far. It was a posh restaurant 4 stars at least. Ross was wondering how it could be afforded as they sat and drank wine. Ross felt like a prince, and Ross was a night that saved him from the evil dragon...what's his name? It doesn't matter all that mattered in that moment was him and Max. That's when max slipped off his chair and onto one knee, shock rushed through Ross' body as Max pulled a black box out of his pocket with his hands shaking slightly. "Ross, we have been together 3 years now and you mean everything to me so..uhm.. Will you, by any chance, marry me?" This was the first time Ross had seen Max so nervous. "Of course baby!" Ross exclaimed tears of joy threatening to spill from his eyes. Max slid the ring on his finger and the two kissed as if it was their first.