suicide. ~Mithross~

Max's P.O.V

He doesn't care, no one does. Why would they care about me? I'm useless and never do anything right. I'm always made fun of for my anger but I can't help it. I had a violent past that has just effected me over the years I feel so horrible about it. Life confuses me, I don't even know why I'm still here. I'm not worth the oxygen, why do they even pretend to like me? Its just wasting their time and life. Sighing I bring my focus to the video I was editing. The video was one of Ross and I playing 'Who's your daddy' when I heard my horrific fake laugh. Ross' face changed slightly into a frown I cut the part out where he broke character. Watching the ending I smile softly seeing Ross with a genuine smile on his face. But my smile drops as i realise this is the last video I will edit...ever. Tears threaten to spill from my eyes. Standing from my seat I'm carful not to disturb the other editors picking up the pad before leaving the room towards his office.

Whilst walking through the doors I bump into Ross who immediately noticed my depressed expression. "Max bud are you OK?" Bud? That's all I'll ever be. Sighing I nod my head glumly before pushing the pad that was in my hands to him. He looks at me confused before accepting the pad.
"I'm going for a walk in the park." Towards the end of my sentence my voice cracked making me blush slightly, he hums in response before turning to his office. "Read it once I have left." I spoke before turning to leave for the park.

Ross' P.O.V

My mind raced with many possibilities of what could be in the pad. Sitting in my chair I look at the pad just pondering as to what was within bit. 'Fuck it' I whisper under my breath before opening the pad.

Ross, words can not begin to describe what you mean to me. You have done so much for me but now you don't have to pretend. I know you hate me there is no use hiding it. Although you hate me I can't help but feel nothing but pure love for you. Love is the only emotion I feel and have ever felt towards you. You are the only reason I have lived for this long, but now it's time to end it. To end my suffering and yours, you can finally be free from the burden of me from your life. I love you my sweet prince but it's a shame we are and never will be more than friends. The reason for my 'suicide', I hate that word, no one is interested in me, the viewers hate me and I hate myself so why not? Might as well end it before I convince my self I have a chance with you.
Goodnight my beautiful angel. I love you so much <3

Tears spilled from my eyes and a loud sob escapes my lips. Standing from my chair I run from my office into Adams yanking him up and shouting an explanation at him. As soon as he realised what he was saying he sprang from his seat and ran from his office and out of the building.
"Where did he go?!" Adam yelled panic lacing his voice. I thought through the brief conversation I had with max and shouted loudly. "PARK!" We sprint to the park that was roughly a 2 minuet run away. Once we reach the destination I look around thinking about where he could be. The park was deserted due to it being a school day so the man hanging of the bridge was rather obvious. Tears fell more frequently as I sprinted towards the bridge Adam trailing behind me. I stumble once I begin to reach the top of the bridge. "M-MAX!" I sobbed loudly as I reached the beautiful ginger man who was on the verge of death. His body tensed and he gripped the pole tighter.
"Ross? What the fuck are you doing here?" His voice was weak and his breaths uneven making it clear he had been crying. Taking a couple of steps forward I wrap my arms around his waist sobbing into his back. Adam then began to speak. "Max... Please step back over the railing, you can't do this." Adam stood a few steps away from us. "You can't do this Max! Please don't. I love you so much I can't stand to loose you." I cry out in between his shoulder blades. "You don't mean it, you are just saying that so I don't kill myself." He spits out in sadness. I shake my head before speaking to max. "I love you with my heart and soul! If you want me to prove it please come over to this side." He stood there for a moment in silence before reluctantly agreeing.

I let go of his waist and Adam watches him closely and walking to the railing so he could save Max if he tried anything. Max turned around and slowly climbed over the railing. As soon as he was safely over I leaped into him arms crying loudly into him. His arms gradually bringing his arms around my waist. Looking at him I press my lips to his roughly hoping that this was enough to keep him with me, He melts into my kiss hugging me tightly. Once we break our kiss I whisper. "You should never try to leave me... If you do I'll be quick to join you." He cries again sobbing to me holding me close.
My phone went of with a notification and I pull it from my pocket to see Adam had tweeted something.

@ skydoestweeting: An emotional first mithross kiss.

Below was an image attached of Max and I kissing both with tears running down our cheeks. I smile showing max the tweet and he smile and nuzzles his face into my neck.