insanity ~Mithross~

This is NOT based off redstoner

Pain. It's all I feel. Where the hell am I? My eyes feel heavy making me struggle to open them. When I do I regret it and wish I could of unseen what I had seen. Red, that was the majority of what I could see through the dimly lit room. The ceiling was low probably only high enough for a full grown man to walk in with a little head space. But I could not test this theory and I was on the floor slumped against a cold concrete wall. Anytime I tried to move a muscle I felt searing pain throughout my body making me whimper in pain. My left hand hurting in particular. I look to in and see my hand was red and any parts that weren't were black with bruises. That's when I noticed... I had no index finger. I tried to scream but all that came out was rasped sounds as memories from previous events flashed through my brain. Max's breaking point. This blood couldn't all be mine. Looking to my right pure terror struck me. Adams body, his throat was slit open head only hanging on by small amounts of flesh. There were multiple stab wounds in his body, staining his clothing that was pretty much shredded to pieces. His right leg was gone from beneath the knee probably somewhere else around the room.

Then the door in the right corner swung open and in came Max. He walks to the corner opposite me and kicks out the leg that I was previously looking for. "Hey Ross! Great to see you awake." His voice was deeper but strangely more cheery than usual. My breathing pattern was uneven as I began to panic about what he wanted to do to me. I struggle to get words out with my voice extremely horse. Three words were what I managed to squeak out, these words were "M-max p-please don't." I begged of him not to. Tears escaped the corner of my eyes stinging my fave as the salty drops fall into what I assumed were slices of the flesh in my cheek. He had a sadistic smile on his face as he approaches me. "Oh my dear Rossy, I'll make this as painless as I can for you as I love you so much." He squishes my cheeks hard making me gasp in pain. "Im sorry angel, if only you loved me hey?" I did love him, before he went insane. Max meant the world to me but I was to afraid to tell him. "I do love you." I squeaked put my fear making me sound weak and puny. "No you don't! Your just saying that so I don't kill you!" He shouted in my face slapping his hand across my cheek. I had gained my voice back slightly and was able to form full sentences. "I do and I can name the exact moment I fell in love with you."

Flashback December 3rd 2011 (random date)

Max and I had been friends for 4 years now and we decided it was finally time we met. Since he lived in Louisiana and I lived in Washington we decided to meet half way, Cleveland. My mom had come with me for safety reasons and Max said that his mom was coming as well. My mom and I had arrived at a local coffee shop and we're sitting drinking cups of tea waiting for them. That's when the door swung open and and in walked a ginger guy who was the most beautiful human I had ever seen I'm my life. He pulled out his phone and began to type, once he finished typing I felt my phone vibrate so I pull it out of my pocket and see a message.

M- yo Ross I'm here! I'm the sexy ginger near the door.

I chuckle at the message and look up to see the ginger boy, or max, looking around the room looking lost, so cute and innocent. I stick my hand up and wave it and Max sees it and walks over. "Hey Ross?" He asks nervous. I nod my head and motion for him to sit down. He sits opposite me and his mom and mine begin to talk and exchange pleasantries before talking about us as embarrassingly as they could. "Hey max. Its nice to finally meet you." I smile at him and he opens his arms. "Give me a hug you loser." I giggle and walk around the table engulfing max into a hug. That's when I felt everything fall into place. The moment of ease, the moment where I felt all my troubles cease to exist.

After explain I watch as his facial expression calm. "R-ross? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" He sobs at me. "It's OK max now let's get out of here." He nods pick me up and carries me out of the room and the abandoned building. "I'm taking you to the hospital.. What do we say?" He speaks worriedly, I didn't want him to leave me so I know we have to lie our way out. "There are a lot of gangs beating people up recently, we can say I got caught up in one of those." He hums in agreement and we soon reach a hospital where I was rushed away from Max and they examined me getting to work on helping me. Once they had done patching me up they had to keep me overnight just to check I was OK. Max came into the room sitting on the chair beside the bed. He grabbed my right hand and kissed it softly. "Sorry you don't have and index finger anymore." Max looked guilty. "It's OK I promise I didn't need it anyway." I joked trying to lighten the mood. "When you get out we are going out of country aren't we." I hum in agreement wanting to get away from all the pain and suffering that had been caused. Because I was in love I ignored the fact he killed a man... I guess we are all a bit insane. Just in our own way.