Body Heat ~Redney Smut~

This is an 'ultra smut' you have been warned my children, I'm just going to immediately hand this over to kat lmao. Mithrosslover thanks for the request:) hope you like it. THIS IS REDNEY.

Fucking heat. I hate it, the season where all the Nekos come into heat. Unfortunately for me I am one of them. I sit on my bed with a pillow between my legs, grinding against it trying to create some friction. The worst thing about this situation us the one person I could think of right now was Barney. It's so fucking annoying when you're trying to work but you can't because you get turned on by the thought of him let alone his voice. Right now I am trying to suppress moans by clenching my mouth. I let put a small whimper as the pillow wasn't giving me the satisfaction I craved, the satisfaction I needed. The only friction I wanted right now was the friction against Barney. My ears twitch at the thought of his name and flatten against my head. My tail swishes side to side as I continue to grind against the pillow. My erection was uncomfortable but I knew there was no way to suppress my moans enough to keep Barney from hearing if i did pleasure myself. "Barney please." I whisper quietly, letting out a small moan. "Red you okay?" I heard his sexy voice from the other side of the door. "Y-yeah, i-i'm good." I stutter, quietly moaning as i bring my hand down to touch myself. "I'm coming in." "No don't!" I shout but it was too late, he saw me and my tail stopped swishing. "Shit." I whispered, removing my hand from my crotch and a blush creeps it's way onto my face.

"Woah red." Barney muttered taking a step towards me. I blush harder and push my self against the headboard, pulling my legs to my chest, trying to hide my boner. "I didn't know you were a neko." He said, grabbing the tip of my tail and pulling it slightly, making me whimper out a small moan. "Shit that was hot." Barney spoke under his breath, he thought I wouldn't have heard it but my ears enhance my hearing. "W-what?" I stutter, flicking my tail away from him. "You heard that?" Barney blushed taking a step back from the bed. "My hearing is enhanced." I spoke, nodding my head slowly. "If you don't mind me asking why are you in this... situation?" Barney questioned, gesturing to me with his hand. "It's mating season for Nekos so I'm...in heat." I reluctantly replied, closing my eyes and sucking in a breath. "I can take you to a bar and get you..sorted." he spoke awkwardly, a blush on his face still. "No, that won't help. Once my brain is fixated on someone it won't calm down until I've... mated with them." I admit shyly. "Does that mean you?" I nod my head looking down. "Who?" He asked, a hint of jealousy in his voice. "Y-you" I whisper, barely audible to some but he seems to pick it up. His eyes widened and his blush darkened as embarrassment floods my body. "So at night when I hear you say Barney you aren't having a nightmare you're just." I nod my head again turning away from him.

"Fuck it." Barney called, gaining my attention. He climbed on the bed with me and pulled my legs down before straddling me. "What are you doing?" I ask shocked, my voice cracking as he sat just below my bulge. "Something we both want." he replies before smashing his lips against mine. My ears perk up and my tail stands on end. I soon melt into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. Barney then begins to rock his hips against mine, causing me to let out a small moan, pleasure flowing through me. I was finally getting the friction I wanted. He pulled back quickly, leaving me wanting more. "Off with your shirt." Barney demanded before pulling off his shirt. My mouth opens slightly as I stare at his chest. "Off." He repeated, tugging at my shirt. I snap out of my trance and pull off my shirt slowly, in a teasing manner. I heard a small growl escape his lips and smirk to myself. Barney leans forward and takes the tip of my ear in his mouth and kicks at it, nibbling it slightly. These actions caused me to shiver and moan loudly. "F-fuck." I stuttered as my back arched. I heard Barney chuckle at me before moving down to my neck where he began to nibble at the sensitive skin, another moan tumbles from my mouth as I grab his hips, pulling them down to meet mine. My hips automatically move against his, making him let out a low moan and God damn was it sexy.

Barney pulled away and began to unbuckle my pants before kneeling, with his knees either side of me, pulling my pants down leaving me in just my boxers. He then hastily took off his pants and began grinding against my yet again. Barney then placed his lips on to mine kissing me passionately. His lips travel down my neck leaving small kisses until he reaches my collar bone. But what was unknown to him this was my most sensitive place. Barney began to nibble at the tender area making me scream out a moan of his name. "Barney! P-please!" I begged, throwing my head back as the pleasure became overwhelming. "Please what?" He smirked into my neck, knowing what I wanted but pushing me to say it. "F-fuck me!" I groaned loudly as he nibbled the edge of my bone. "As you wish." With that Barney pulled away before pulling my boxers down, revealing me to him. "Damn you're big!" He compliments brushing his hand over my hard on. "You got any lube?" Barney asks, not averting his eyes from my dick as he spoke. "T-top drawer. " I moaned out as he slowly stroked me. He nodded his head standing off of me and opening the drawer pulling out the tube. "Strawberry flavour?" He asked with a chuckle making a blush paint my cheeks. "I-it was the only one they had." I stuttered shyly. Barney smiled and then proceeded to pull off his boxers. I looked at his dick and my eyes widened at the sight. Well fuck.

Barney popped the lid off of the bottle of lube and coated 3 of his fingers in it. With his lube free hand he made his way onto the bed and spread my legs wide. "You ready?" Barney asked, his tone of voice was caring. I nodded my head and prepared for the new sensation. I soon felt a cold, wet finger slip into my ass and I gasped as he began to thrust in and out with it. Barney soon added the second, which was uncomfortable at first but I got used to it until he began scissoring the fingers and I winced in pain. The pain fades after a minute of him stretching my hole and I begin to feel pleasure from it. I let out a quiet moan and close my eyes, tilting my head back ever so slightly. Then he slipped in the third and began to vigorously thrust in and out of me, going knuckle deep into me. I soon become a wreck of moans and groans as I grip the sheets tight. Suddenly he removed his fingers from my ass and I whined at the loss of the feeling. I then watched as be coated his large dick in lube, he moaned as he did so. I watched with my mouth slightly open, no doubt I was drooling.

Barney looked up at me as he positioned himself. "You ready baby?" I nod and my tail begins to swish as he calls me baby. Slowly I feel the foreign object slide into me and my eyes widened as I felt how large he was. I winced in pain as Barney pushed all the way in and waited for me to tell him to go. I shifted uncomfortably for a while trying to get myself accustomed to the dick in my ass. "O-okay, I think I'm good." I stutter out, the feeling of his large dick was weird but at the same time it was so fucking good. Barney slowly began to thrust in and out of me. The pain remained but it wasn't as bad as when he first slid into me. The pain gradually turned into pleasure and soon I was a moaning mess beneath him so he began to thrust in harder and faster, quickly hitting my prostate. "Fuck Barney! Right there! Fuck, right there!" I scream out, pleasure taking over my body. I watched as Barney smirked letting out loud moans himself. "You're so fucking tight. Shit!" Barney swore as he began to pump my length. I could feel the familiar knot in my stomach appear as I came close to my high. "B-barney! I-im so close!" I stutter out. "Me too baby." He called thrusting harder into me than ever before. This brought me to my climax and I came all over his chest, Barney continued to thrust into me as he came closer and closer to his high. Barney's thrusts were hard and fast, making the bed bang against the headboard. Barney let out a loud moan before I felt his seed fill me. Barney quickly pulled out and flopped onto the bed next to me, kissing me softly as my tail began to swish yet again. "Red?" Barney asks as he pulls me into a cuddle. "Yeah?" I reply contently. "Will you be my boyfriend? I mean because if we are we have more of a reason to do this." He asked, gesturing to out naked bodies. I wiggle my eyebrows at him causing him to chuckle. "Yes, I'd love to." I smile up at him before burying my face in his neck. "We should clean up." I say as I felt my own seed rub off Barney and onto me. "Definitely."