daddy Ross ~Mithross Smut~

Max's P.O.V

I have a secret no one knows and it's that I have a daddy kink. But I don't like to be called daddy, I like to call them daddy. Unfortunately for me 'them' is my best friend Ross. He consumes all of my attention, he's so hot and I just can't help but want him. In more ways than one. Ever since I met Ross he has been the only thing that can turn me on which is really a difficult thing when I'm turned on and need to relieve myself and he is in the same house. I try to be quiet but its really difficult when the hot male is across the hall from me watching anime.

Ross and I were in his office discussing a new series when he stretched revealing some of his body and the top of his boxers. My breath hitched and I quickly left the room and walked into the bathroom and locking the stool door. Putting the toilet lid down I sit on it and look at my pants. As I suspected they had tightened and I was going to relieve myself in the only way I knew how. Sighing I undo my pants and push them down to my ankles and stroke myself through my boxers. A small moan escaped my mouth and I started thinking about Ross and a quiet 'daddy' was sounded from my mouth. I continued to stroke myself and my moans got louder but I tried to keep the word daddy to a minimum. My stroking got faster as I slipped my hand into my boxers touching my hard on.

Ross' P.O.V

After Max left my office I was walking to the kitchen for some mountain dew when I heard weird noises seeping through the gaps under the heavy bathroom door. I walk in quietly trying not to disturb what was going on when I realised they were moans. Max's moans. I stood there for a moment and was dumbfounded but the sounds sort of aroused me. Then Max said something that shocked me to the core. He said 'Daddy'. This confirms three things. Max is gay, he has a daddy kink and he's a bottom. The smile on my face brightened but soon disappeared. Who ever was his daddy is extremely lucky. Sighing quietly I opened the door and left going into the kitchen grabbing my drink. I walked disappointedly into my office and called Shelby on Skype. She answered and I said hey. "Ross what's up?" She asked seeing straight through my fake happiness, she was my cousin after all. Should I tell her? I won't tell her everything. "Uhm I like a guy at the offices and I just caught him... Ya know... 'Having fun'" she burst out laughing and I growled slightly. She immediately stopped laughing and told me to continue with what I was saying. "He said... 'Daddy'" I spoke awkwardly and her laughter got louder. "Wait so Max has a daddy kink?" I froze and stuttered put. "W-what? H-how do you kn-know it was m-max?" She chuckled and I groaned. "It is like the most obvious thing in the world you noob." Shelby replied clearly proud of herself.

Shelby and I talked more about my situation for a while before we actually decided to film the video. A few hours later I had filmed 3 more videos and was ready to go. I walked into Max's office where he was previously filming GTAV with everyone else. "Max it's time to go! Get Tim Tim and meet me at the car." He nodded whilst looking at his computer screen and replied. "Yes daddy." I watched as every muscle in his body stiffened as he realised what he said and a massive blush appeared on his face and I felt mine heat up and he started to stutter a lot trying to form a sentence. "Just meet me in the car." I rushed before turning and practically running out of the office and getting into my car where I squealed happily. I was his daddy. I was HIS daddy. I get out my phone and text Shelby and fill her in on what had happened.

From Shelby Welby: yasss finally my otp! Get in there! If ya know what I mean ;)

I groan at Shelby and how she had worded it hitting my head against the wheel lightly.

To Shelby Welby: (- • -) shut the fuck up

As I sent the text max opened the passenger seat door and got in. "Uhm... Tim's going to Adams tonight to babysit Mason as Alesa and Adam want a night to themselves." I hum in response and turn on the engine as Max buckles his seatbelt. We were half way home and the car ride is extremely awkward, for max at least, I was having the time of my life knowing Max felt the same way. I take my right hand off the wheel quickly glancing at max to see he was looking out the window. A smirk appeared on my face and I placed my hand on his upper thigh. I felt his leg tense and he turned to look at me but I didn't look back, I kept my eyes on the road driving us safely home. "You've been a bad boy Max." I spoke confidently moving my hand further up his leg so I was touching his crotch. "What?" Max says confused. "Don't speak like that to your Daddy." I growled voice getting rough as I lightly squeezed his dick making him moan slightly.

We pulled into the parking lot and I leaned next to max and whispered. "Be sure to sway your hips for daddy." I lightly nipped on his ear and he shivered before nodding and getting out of the car and swaying his hips like I had asked him too. I locked the car and followed him up the stairs to our flat. He waited at the top of the stairs for me and I unlocked the door allowing him to go into the flat and pushed him straight into my room and sat him on my bed. "Strip for daddy princess." I spoke seductively. He pulled of his undertale shirt revealing his slightly defined abs making me smirk at the beauty of my baby boy. Next he took off his jeans leaving him in his dark blue boxers. I moaned slightly at how vulnerable he looked. I pull off my clothes quickly and pin him down onto the bed, he let out a small squeak of surprise as I straddled his hips. I began kissing him roughly, my kisses were filled with love, passion and pure lust. He bucked his hips upwards trying to create some sort of friction between us. I push down his hips and lean up off off him sitting on his erection. "Pleasure daddy please baby." He nods and I get off of him leaning against the wall behind me as he crawls over pulling off my boxers and taking some of my length into his mouth teasing me. "If there is any teasing you will be punished." I growl pushing his head further down onto my length making me moan loudly. He begins sucking me off roughly making me moan louder and bringing me close to my high. I came with no warning into his mouth making him gag slightly but he still swallowed my load. He pulled away smiling up at me. "Aren't you such a good boy baby! I think you deserve to be treated well this time." He nods up at me and sat waiting for my command. "Alright baby, on your hands and knees." He does as I say and I pull off his boxers presenting me with his ass. "Are you a virgin baby boy?" I ask stroking his ass gently. "Yes daddy." He responded. "OK daddy will be carful then." I spoke cooing at the man in front of me. Slowly I pushed myself into him and heard him whimper out in pain. "I'm sorry baby it's going to hurt for a little bit." I had never topped before so I knew that being a bottom was painful. I push myself further into max so I was completely in and waited for his OK to move. "OK daddy, you can move." I slowly move In and out of him and his whimpers of pain turned into whimpers of pleasure. Due to it being his first time I knew he was going to cum rather quickly. My thrusts sped up and both our moans filled filled the room. As suspected max came first which brought me to my high as I continued to thrust into Max until I came. Once I was finished I pulled out letting both of his collapse onto the bed. I pulled him into my chest as he nuzzled into me. "Next time daddy won't be so nice."

The longest one written is a daddy kink smut.... Thanks kat