Doing This ~Redney Smut~

My home screen is life.

"Hey Red!" Barney's voice boomed as I stepped into his new house. "Whats up John?!" I called back as I walked through, moving towards the area where his voice was coming from. "Not much, come up here for me please."  My feet carried me up the stairs and into what I guessed was his bedroom, that's where Barney stood, a smirk on his face. I closed the door behind me and walked over to where he stood.  "Why did you call me over?" I ask Barney when i was stood in front of him. "To do this." He mumbled. "To do wha-" I was cut off by the feeling of lips against mine. Without hesitation i kissed back, smiling happily. My hands took ahold of Barney's shirt and I pulled him by it so I was against the wall with him hovering over me. Barney pulled away, a string of saliva connecting our lips. I wipe his lip with my thumb and smile at him.

"You don't understand how long I've wanted you." Barney growled into my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. His soft hands raked over my clothed form, his fingers leaving a lingering touch. I blushed heavily as he licked my neck and lightly began to tease the skin with the tip of his teeth. My heart rate quickened as he pushed his body against mine, I fight back a moan as my member hits his. "Don't hold them back, I want to be able to hear how vocal you can get." After he said that he nipped at my neck causing a surge of pleasure to flurry through me. A quiet moan slipped through my lips and I felt Barney smirk against my neck. I tried to grab at the wall behind me as Barney moved his body further onto me. My breaths got deeper and more rapid as he sucked at the sensitive skin probably leaving deep marks on my neck. Barney begins to rock his hips against mine and he let out a low moan against my neck. His moans were so hot and deep, irresistible really. "Fuck" I muttered under my breath. I felt Barney's face heat up at my reaction to his moan and let out a small chuckle. Mid chuckle i take in a sharp intake of breath as he rubs our crotches harshly together.

"J-john, if we are going to do this please just start or I can't take it much longer." I groaned my hips buckling towards his. "As you wish." He spoke letting out a deep breath that resembled a laugh. Barney took a step back, taking his body off of mine. I let out a sound of disapproval as his warmth left me. Barney smiled undoing the buttons of my red shirt, pulling it off of my form. After it was off he threw it across the room and got to work on my pants. Barney managed to undo them quickly and slowly pulled them down my long legs. "Lift your feet one at a time so I can take your pants off." I do as he says and he pulls them off of me. Barney's eyes had a hungry look in them as they trailed up and down my body. My blush deepened as he studied every inch of me.

His finger went into the waistband of my boxers and began tugging on them. "These, are obstructing my view." Barney spoke seductively, lust lacing his voice. I mumble some incoherent sounds as I slowly pull down my the boxers, revealing the rest of my v line and the base of my shaft. Barney smiled as I continued to pull down my boxers and they fell to the floor.  "You look so good, you're so hot baby." Barney complimented as he reached out and began to caress my hips. His hands drift inwards and reach my penis.  "B-barney." I moan out as he begins to pump my shaft. "Y-you're w-wearing too m-many clothes" I mumble just before a surge of pleasure flurries through me. Barney sighs but let's go of my dick, giving me a chance to capture my breath. I watched as he pulled off his shirt and pants, blushing at the sight. My blushed darkened as I looked down at his crotch as he pulled off his boxers. The only thing that could be heard was my deep breaths as Barney threw his clothes to my left.

Barney lightly gripped my waist and leaned towards my ear. "I think it's clear who's going to be dominant here." He spoke with a light chuckle before nipping at my earlobe lightly. I felt a shiver go down my spine as he spoke and pulled his body so it was on mine. Barney kissed my lips once more, we kissed with so much passion and Barney was sure to state his dominance. We pulled away from each other, both in desperate need for air. "You wanna start?" He asked, to which I responded by modding vigorously. Barney pulled me over to the bed and pushed me down onto it. He then walked over to his bedside table and opened the draw, he pulled out a bottle of lube and popped off the cap before coating his length in it. "You ready baby?" He asked as he opened my legs. "Fuck yes!" I groaned out in anticipation. Barney positioned himself at my entrance and eased his way into me. I let out a small whimper as I began to feel tears welling up in my eyes. After Barney was fully into me I shift around trying to get comfortable. "O-okay you can go." I spoke wincing as I felt him move in and out of me. My cries of pain soon became cries of pleasure and i began whispering curses under my breath. "Faster." I encouraged. It was hard to stay quiet with such pleasure inside me. "Fuck Barney, harder please!" I cried out with a moan. Barney did as I asked and got rougher with the way he was fucking me, causing a wave of pleasure to hit me. And it hit me hard. "Fuck yes! Barney! Right there! Oh my god please." I moaned out, knowing he had hit my prostate Barney began to try and aim for it every time. Barney's moans in itself were able to bring me to my high but with him inside me added to it I knew I wouldn't last long. "Fuck Red! I'm close." He moans out as he thrusts harder and harder, faster and faster. It was starting to get hard to hold it in and before I could warn Barney I came all over our chests. "Fuck, Michael." He moaned once more before cumming inside of me. Barney slowly pulled out of me before laying down beside me.

Dedicated to the Christmas squad smut slut btwred