Cool ~Redney~

This is based off of something I do when I'm upset or mad... it's a bit stupid admittedly. Long one out soon I promise

"Barney my new game came!" Red exclaimed skipping into my room. "Cool." I reply, my tone of voice deadpan. My eyes do not move from there gaze on the ceiling to look at red. I just lay there not moving, my face showing no emotion. Red sighed sadly presumably leaving the room as his feet hit the ground softly. I soon feel guilt nibbling away at me but my sorrow pulled my body to the earth, making me feel heavy and unable to move so I could apologise for my disinterest in something he was clearly excited for. Unfortunately I couldn't do anything. No matter what my heart told me the thoughts in my head were to overpowering to think about anything else. Dampness began to trickle down my cheeks which I felt unable to wipe away so I obliged and let them fall. Some time later I was able to hear Red's feet thumping against the hardwood floor and towards my room. His hand lightly grazed the wood creating a sweet melodic knock that my mood was to mellow to enjoy. "Barney! I finally beat your high score in Candy Crush." (Not spon... obviously.) "Cool." I replied my voice still monotone. "Barney..." Red replied, his tone of voice becoming soft and caring. I felt a weight sit down beside me that begun running it's fingers through my hair. "What's wrong? You know you can talk to me." Red soothed, I sighed feeling my muscles ease up from their previous tenseness. "I-i just feel to weak." My voice was crumbly and quiet. "You aren't weak." Red reassured. "You are the strongest man I have ever known." He continued, fingers still brushing through my hair. I turned my head slightly to face the older male. "I don't feel it. I feel to weak to do anything, I can't even move right now I feel to heavy." I admit, the weight on my chest refusing to ease up. Red sighed quietly and leaned down pressing his lips to my forehead lightly. "I'll make you some coffee." Red then stood up and walked out of the room. "Cool." I mumbled my gaze moving back to it's previous spot on the ceiling.