You drive me Wild ~Mithross~

They have left the offices in this one but this is a get together as friends.

Ross' P.O.V

Karaoke night, great. This is going to go terribly I can't sing for shit. I know Adam can so we are going in order of not being able to sing to being good at it. So in order it's Barney, tim, me, Max, Red and then Adam. We would have had other people with us but they decided embarrassing themselves by singing in front of everyone. It's been awhile since I've seen them so it was a shame but I can always go and visit the offices. I sat down on the Red leather couch a next to red. "Imagine wearing a leather jacket on this couch." Adam said as he plopped down on the sofa next to red. I thought about it and cringed. "So much chafing." Red agreed with me saying about how it would be horrible. "Excuse mes! If i's could haves yours attentions i's would like to sings!" Barney spoke in fake anger into the microphone. "What you singing?" Max asked from my left. "I's goings to be singings 'colours of the winds'" (I think seeing Barney singing this would be funny.)

As he finished the song we all were applauding but laughing hysterically at him. Barney walked off the stage and Tim stood up from his seat next to Max and going to stand where Barney was. "OK I'm going to be singing Justin's best song ever... baby!" I groan quietly, I did not want to hear this. Max heard my groan and turned to me laughing quietly. After what seemed like forever the song finished and Tim bowed for his performance. Everyone booed him off stage making me burst into a fit of giggles. I stood up from my seat and stood on the small a stage area. "OK so since I can't sing for shit I'm just going to sing under the sea!" They guys cheered laughing with smiles on their faces. As the music began I started to sing awfully and as i reached the chorus everyone joined in, this is amazing at least I haven't embarrassed myself. The song rounded to and end and I hopped of stage and it was now Max's turn. He stood up looking really nervous I gave his shoulder a pat for reassurance which made him smile happily at me. "I feel like I'm going to be the only one who sings seriously." "Heys! I sung seriously!" "You sung a Pocahontas song you idiot." Max's shot back earning a chorus of 'oohs' and 'burn'. "The song I'm going to be singing is wild by Troy Sivan." We all cheered as the music began playing.

Trying hard not to fall
On the way home
You were trying to wear me down, down
Kissing up on fences
And up on walls
On the way home
I guess it's all working out, now

Holy shit max can sing amazingly. In all the years I have known him I have never heard him sing and God damn it made me more attracted to him.

'Cause there's still too long to the weekend
Too long till I drown in your hands
Too long since I've been a fool, oh

Everyone sits in silence clearly in awe at the man's beautiful singing. I loved the way he clutched the microphone with both hands, eyes closed and leaning forward with the microphone, it shows he'd done it before.

Leave this blue neighbourhood
Never knew loving could hurt this good, oh
And it drives me wild

As he reaches the chorus his eyes open singing every note carefully. His eyes were on me making me blush slightly. When ever he looks at me I feel weak and right now made me feel 1000x weaker.

'Cause when you look like that
I've never ever wanted to be so bad, oh
It drives me wild

As he sings this his eyes trail my body and everyone begins to notice it eating some cheering from the boys.

Mithross, Redney And Timily One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें