celebration ~Mithross~

"Come on Ross we need to get ready!" Max shouted at me from across the hallway. We were going to a celebration dinner for all channels connected to sky media hitting 100 thousand subscribers. Reds channel was the last to hit it and had 3 days ago so Adam had organised all of us to go to a fancy restaurant. Since the restaurant was fancy we had to dress nice. I don't have a blazer so I have to go without. So i wear a white button up, formal trousers and a tie. I was already changed but was looking in the mirror disappointedly the shirt wasn't very flattering to my figure. Max knocked on my door lightly and walked in seeing me in front of the mirror looking at myself. I hear him sigh sadly and I turn to look at him. Holy shit did he look hot. Max was in a suit that was tightly fitted and damn I'm speechless. This man is too beautiful for his own good. After a few moments of awkward silence max broke it making me avert my eyes from his suited body. "Come on Ross, Tim said he'd meet us there." I nod my head following the ginger who had walked out of my small room and leaving the house after grabbing his keys and wallet.

We get into the black car, max driving, and he turned on the car backing it of the parking lot driving down the roads to the nice restaurant. I turn on the radio as a song called photograph began to play through the speakers of the car. Max tapped his fingers against the steering wheel as I sung the words under my breath sneaking short glances at Max. Max kept his eyes on the road a small smile playing on his lips as he tapped his fingers more frequently than before, something Max did when he was nervous. "Why are you nervous?" I asked after watching him for a minute of two. "What?" Max immediately stopped tapping his fingers. "Why are you nervous? You're tapping your fingers, it's your nervous habit." He nods his head sighing. "Yeah I just....never mind." I frown slightly at him but decide not to pressure him any further. A new song came on the radio called 'somebody else' I loved this song, I used to like it because I related to it. Max used to have a girlfriend and he was always on his phone texting her. At the time I was confused as to why I felt that way but then I realised. I was completely and utterly in love with him. And that was my downfall, he will never love me back. I whimper slightly making max glance at me from the corner of his eye. "You OK?" Max asked generally concerned. "I'm alright just thought of something sad." He accepted the lie smiling at me and turning right on the road.

The restaurant comes into view and I cheer slightly. The 20 minuet drive had begun to get boring and knowing that it was coming to an end was a plus for me but I was going to miss being alone with Max. We pull into the parking lot and I don't see any cars I recognise and furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Right let's get going!" Max cheered getting out of the car shaking slightly making me confused as Max was never this nervous. I climb put of the vehicle and shut the door behind me. We walked through the doors and the guys were not in view. "Wait here please Ross." I hum at max as he walks to the lady who issues seats. They talk for a moment before max walks back over to me. "Come with me." "Okay, where are the guys?" Max blushes slightly but doesn't say anything leading me to an empty table for two next to a girl sitting by herself. "So uhm Ross? There is no celebration I actually wanted to take you on a date but I wasn't sure you'd want to. So I thought I'd give you two options. The girl on the next table." She looks up and waves. "Is called Cassie she's a lovely girl and if you don't want to be with me I suggest her so not to put you under pressure but I'd like you to make a choice." I look between the two obviously knowing my answer but thinking of what to say.

"I'm sorry but I got to go with..." I leave them both on suspense not looking at either of them. I hear max breath hitch as he looks down "Max, you seem like a lovely girl Cassie and you are beautiful but I've been in love with Max for a while now." She smiles sweetly. "It's OK, I understand I knew you guys liked each other from the moment I saw you enter this restaurant." I blush at her words watching her as she stood up and left. Max was looking at me blushing immensely. "Why you blushing so much max?" I asked chuckling quietly. "I don't know maybe my crush just turned down a beautiful girl for me." He spoke smiling uncontrollably. "Come on let's have a date." I spoke gesturing to the table before me, he nods and pulls out a chair for me. Thanking the handsome ginger and siting on the chair he had pulled out for me. Because we had been best friends for years the convocation came easy to us. We had begun to eat some of the overly priced food and I took a big bite of the pasta. "You are so beautiful." Max said after I had stuffed my mouth of food. I blush immensely at his comment and finish my mouth full before responding. "Stop trying to butter me up Max, I'm already completely in love with you." He puts his and on the table as I place mine on top of his as he rubs his thumb over the back of my hand. "I love you too."