Happy New Year! ~Redney~ and ~Temmie~

(PSSST! THIS MAY BE CRAP BECAUSE I AM GETTING DRUNKER AS IT GOES ON.)

John's P.O.V

Tonight there was going to be a new year's party, everyone at the office was invited and were able to bring a plus one. Unfortunately I am single so do not have a plus one but instead I am going to bring an old office member, I'm bringing Ross, Red is bringing Max and Em is, of course, bringing Tim. I pull off my jacket as I walked into the offices, music boomed through the walls and Ross immediately ran to the crowd of people laughing and drinking. I slowly walked myself over unsure on whether I actually wanted to go in or not. It was Michael who had convinced me to come although it wasn't difficult for him. I'd do anything for him. I'm bad at hiding my feelings so I don't know how he hasn't noticed. I've never tried to hide them. "Ayyyy! John's here!" A drunken Adam exclaimed. People cheered and I waved to everyone. I got passed a beer by Max and we began to talk. Max was already quite drunk and was starring off at his girlfriend who he had convinced Adam to let come. "Go talk to your girlfriend, you clearly want to talk to her." I pushed him gently in her direction and he mumbled some incoherent words stumbling towards her. I roll my eyes and turn noticing Michael sitting on the sofa swirling his beer. I walk over to him and plop gently next to him.

"Hey." I spoke some how becoming extremely nervous, which was something that had never happened around him. "Hello." He replied with a smile. I look down at my watch, checking the time. 11:48. Not too long now. Everyone had found groups to talk in and were with their significant others. I glanced at red out of the corner of my eye to see him looking down at his lap. I lean back against the couch, sitting as close to him as possible, our legs nearly touching. "So Michael, how is the flat without me?" I spoke with a smirk. Red turns to me and replies. "Honestly? It's pretty boring. I miss your spur of the moment cooking." He leaned back also, causing our shoulders to brush. We began to engage into a long conversation and before we knew it it was 11:59. "Quick everyone get ready!" James exclaimed, pulling his girlfriend towards him. Should I do it? I'm seriously contemplating it. "10 seconds!" He exclaimed. "10" you know what? "9" why not. "8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1!" I quickly turned my head and grabbed his jaw. I leaned forward and captured his lips in mine into a rough kiss. Surprisingly he kissed back, moving himself closer to me. Michael separates our lips but keeps our foreheads touching. "Happy new year." He whispered, out of breath. "Happy new year Michael." He kissed me again and we heard the cheers of those around ups, celebrating the new year.

Welcome to 2017 guys.

-----------------------
This is a ship in a group chat but both of them are in relationships.

Em's P.O.V

I glance at the corner of my computer screen to see the time read 1:58AM. I was slowly dropping off but was keeping myself awake for my girlfriend, who was excited to see it through to the new year. "Oh my god it's so close!" Tam yayed as the time for her changed to 11:59. She looked so cute when she got happy, it was absolutely adorable. She blushed and pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose as Tammy noticed my staring at her. "You looked back at me, and suddenly I'm helpless. I look into your eyes and the sky's the limit, I'm helpless!" I spoke quoting my favourite musical with a smile. Tam rolled her eyes but blushed harder nonetheless. "You are absolutely trash but I love you." I giggle at her shaking my head. "Em! Ten seconds!" She squealed. We began to count down together. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We shouted to each other. "I'm upset that I can't kiss you." I mumbled with a frown on my face. "One day, my queen." Tam spoke pushing her blonde hair out of her face. "I love you princess, welcome to 2017." I smiled softly, looking adoringly at her. "I love too, now go to sleep." Tam smiled back at me happily. "Alright, night baby." I waved goodbye to my cinnamon roll. "Goodnight gorgeous." She waved back as I ended the call.