Imperfections ~Timily~

Mirrors always show me what I don't want to see. Ugliness. I want to be gorgeous like the rest of the girls but I'm not. I just want to be approved of by everyone's standard but I'm not. I'm so bland, I'm not good enough for anyone, especially not Tim. The mirror at work was grubby but my imperfections were clear. "What are you doing?" Tim's voice asked, startling me. I look in the background of the mirror and see Tim leaning against the door frame. "Looking at my face taking in my many imperfections." I mutter under my breath, sort of hoping he didn't hear me. "Imperfections? You don't have any imperfections. Em you're perfect." Tim stated, a small blush appearing on his cheeks. He takes two steps towards me but I remain with my eyes looking at my ugly face pointing out flaws. "All I see is flaws, I can't think of one good thing about myself." I admit letting out a low sigh, shaking my head lightly. "Everything about you is good. There is nothing I would change about you and if anyone wants to they aren't worth your time." Tim was sitting on the lid of the toilet now, looking up at my face as tears begin to fall. "I don't like what I see." I sob placing my head in my hands. Tim pulls me close to him and into a tight, comforting hug. "Well I love what I see and i won't stop telling you until you think you're beautiful and simply amazing in everyway because that's what you are." He whispered in my ear, rubbing circles in the small of my back to help stop the tears. "Tim?" I ask as my breath begins to steady. "Yes Em?" Tim replies concern clear in his voice. "I love you." I confessed, burying my tear stained face into his neck. "I love you too Em." Tim whispered, continuing to rub circles into my back. "Really?" I ask shocked, leaning back and looking at him dead in the eyes. "Yes Em, I really do love you."

THIS IS SO SHORT AND IM SORRY DON'T HATE ME I HAVE FALLEN BACK INTO DEPRESSION AND HAVE NOT HAD MUCH MOTIVATION BUT IM TRYING A NEW THING CALLED NOT THINKING AND I HAVE AMAZING FRIENDS AND A PERFECT BOYFRIEND SO ITS REALLY HELPING SO HOPEFULLY LONGER ONES SOON, LOVE YOU GUYS (PLATONICALLY...)