walking Clichè ~Mithross~

He's a clichè, you can tell by everything he does. Valentines day he got me chocolates in a shape of a heart and a bouquet of roses. Admitedly the chocolate was amazing and the flowers were so beautiful. But then came Easter, he sent me on an Easter egg hunt and at the end was him with a 'promise ring' , he says we are to young to get married but that won't stop him from showing his love for me. It was cute at the time until I realised it was another clichés. Then the fair came to town and he wanted to take me to it and I was all for it, I mean it's a fair. We get there play a few games and he won me a bear, another clichè. Then we, and by we I mean he, decided that we should go on the ferris wheel. The view from the Ferris wheel was beautiful and then we stopped...at the top. I turn to him and he smiles sheepishly. Of course we kissed on top of the Ferris wheel, we just had to add another clichè to the list.

But then that brings us to today. It was a miserable day outside, pissing it down with rain that was sometimes messing with our audio. He didn't seem to care he walked around the office with a massive smile on his face. Then the sun began to set and the rain wasn't going to let up so some of us made plans to stay. Most people had left when it had lightened up but 10 minuets after they left the rain picked up again. I had done my work for today and I was just watching some YouTube until he came in. "Hey baby! Get your jacket on and come here!" I do as he says and he pulls me out of the building so we were both out in the rain. "What was the point to this?!" I call over the rain. Without explanation he pulls me into a kiss which lasts a while before he pulls away. "Oh I see, another clichè." I call and he looks at me shocked. "Don't pretend you don't know, most romantic things you have done for me are a clichè." I chuckle. "Max you're a walking clichè." I tug him into the office and push my wet hair out of my face. Once inside I take off my glasses and wipe off all the moisture. We walk to everyone else and I speak. "Lady and gentlemen I'd like to introduce the walking clichè." I gesture to max who huffs and pouts his lips at me. "Max this is no selfie." To which he glares at me. "You bitch." I laugh and turn to the others who are laughing.

"What do you mean 'the walking clichè'?" Red spoke cuddled into Barney's side. "Have you not noticed all romantic things max has done for me are clichès." Everyone nodded and then Adam spoke up. "Why are you guys wet?" I laugh and Max blushes. "Kissing in the rain, the classic clichè. I have to say max I wasn't expecting that clichè from you." He turns away from me and I pull of my jacket to reveal my gray shirt. "Max your missing Ross stripping." Tim called making Max turn on his heels. "I'm not stripping I'm taking off my jacket." I growl before leaving to my office to place the wet item of clothing. I hear footsteps behind me and assume they are Max's. "Uhm I planned this so I brought you some dry clothes into work." He says handing me what looks like a pair of joggers and a jumper I knew was not mine. "you look cute in my clothes so I gave you my hoodie." Another clichè. I push him out of the office to get changed as he hasn't seen me get change and I plan for today not to be the day he does.

After getting dressed I walk out in Max's comfy hoodie and sit on the only available seat which is next to Adam on the sofa. "Max's hoodie?" I nod. "Another clichè." He chuckles at me and pats my head as Max walks in holding two bowls. He gives one to me and then sits in front of me in between my legs. The bowl contained Mac 'n' cheese, something max never shared. "Whys dids Ross get somes and nots us?" Barney whined. "Two reasons. 1: I actually like Ross and 2: he's my boyfriend." I smile contently as I eat my Mac 'n' cheese warming up in Max's jumper. "You say I'm such a clichè, I can't see the difference in it either way." Adam sung a line from the song 'the sound by 1975' making me chuckle. "That can't be our song because it's about being glad they're not together." Max growled. "Yeah our song is 'our song by Taylor swift.'" I laugh. "No it's not we don't have a song!" He was getting rather mad about the subject. "What about 'new perspective by panic! At the disco?' You come along because i love your face and I admire your expensive taste." Everyone chuckles and Max shakes his head. "I don't have an expensive taste!" Max whines.

I put down the bowl after finishing it and pull Max's arm he looks at me confused until I pat my lap and he stands up and sits on my lap sideways. I pull him into me and he nuzzles his face into my neck. "Wow didn't know Max was the woman in the relationship" Emily spoke for the first time that night. "There is no woman in the relationship, that's the point." Max spoke face still in my neck sending vibrations against my soft skin making me shiver slightly. Everyone laughed at the comment and since we were trapped in the building we decided to do a react and act video. "Ayo max? Why don't we come out to the world in the video? I mean everyone ships us already." He nods his head as we begin to film the react and act. "OK so this looks like Max's hand writing 'Ross and Max are on a date when Red tries to crash it.' OK let's see how this goes." Adam says so max and I sit on the sofa and pretend to be on a date. "I love you Ross." Max says in his normal voice after pretending to be a girl for a while. "I love you too max." I reply and kiss him on the lips. After a second of us kissing Red dives into our 'Date' "Ross how could you!" He calls in a female voice. Making me burst out laughing separating from Max. "And that's how you come put to the world!" Adam calls from the spinny chair in the corner. He spun around on it a couple of times before we moved on to the last one. Max may be a walking clichè but he's MY walking clichè.