Hotter Than Hell ~Timily Smut~

I lay down across my girlfriend Em's sofa as I wait for her to finish in the shower. A bored sigh falls from my lips as I scroll through my Twitter feed with some random TV show playing in the background. "Can you feel the warmth.~" a voice sung from the other side of the apartment causing me to look away from my phone. "As my kiss goes down you like some sweet alcohol.~" The angelic voice continued to sing making my heart warm. Em never told me she could sing. I heard her footsteps as she continued to sing the song. Em appears in the doorway with a smirk on her lips. I push myself up so I am leaning against the arm rest watching her to see what her next move was to be. She continued to sing as she walked over to the couch, climbing onto it and straddling my waist. "Em what are you doing?" I ask confused. Instead of replying she crashes our lips together bringing me into a hot passionate kiss. After some time kissing she pulled back staring at me in the eyes. "What's this for?" I ask breathing heavily. "Well it's been awhile since we've been close to each other so I thought we could spend the night just you, me and the bed." Em smirked as her fingers trailed across my cheeks. "Are you implying what I think you are?" I question chuckling quietly. "You bet your sweet ass I am." She sits up, sitting on my waist. "Let's take this to the bedroom then." I spoke seductively. Em giggles hopping off of me and running to the bedroom leaving me to chase her into there. I catch her just as she's about to jump onto the bed causing a yelp of surprise from her. Em begins to laugh loudly as I tickle her sides. She turns around and we stand there for a moment before I lean forward, kissing her gently on the lips.

The kiss soon became more heated as I push Em down on the bed and hover over her. "Oh hey, how did we end up in this predicament?" I question jokingly wiggling my eyebrows at her. Em rolls her eyes giggling pulling my head down towards her, kissing me on the lips. "Too many clothes." She mumbles into the kiss tugging at the hem of my shirt. "I could say the same for you." I whisper as in her ear as she pulls my shirt over my torso. I begin to unbutton her shirt and take it off of her as I kiss down her neck. Em tilts her head back allowing me bore access to her soft skin. I feel Ems hands run down my torso to the top of pants unbuttoning them quickly and with determination. (EM IS FILLED WITH DETERMINATION.) I pull off my pants and watch as En does the same, leaving her in her underwear. "You're so beautiful." I whispered stroking her sides. "Shut up." She blushed looking away from me. "Don't turn away from me, you're so gorgeous when you blush." I mutter resting my hands on her hips.

"T-tim?" Em whispered shy for the first time since I met her. "Yes baby?" I reply letting my hands roam her body. "I need you." She was clearly embarrassed at what she had just said. I chuckle at her embarrassment before pulling her up just enough for me to unhook her bra. I pull her bra off quickly discarding it somewhere in the room. Em tugs at the waistband of my boxers and I allow her to pull them off pulling hers off as well. I AM SORRY MY INNOCENT CHILDREN! Emily opens the top drawer of the bedside table and pulls out a condom opening it cautiously before sliding it on to my member. Em lays back against the pillows and I position myself wearily before pushing myself in slowly. Em let out a pained whimper and I look up at her sympathetically. "I'm sorry baby I can stop if you want." I coo rubbing her inner thigh with my hand. "No no it's okay, you can move." She spoke breathlessly. I follow her wishes and slowly begin thrusting in and out of my flustered girlfriend. "Tim." She moaned lustfully. "Faster." Emily groaned as a loud moan escaped her lips. I do as em says and keep to a fast rhythmic pace. Soon I felt a familiar knot in my stomach as I felt close to releasing my load. Em let out a loud moan before orgasming. I soon came after and breathlessly pulled out of her and slid the condom off of my still erect member before tying it wrapping it in tissue and throwing it in the trash.

HAVE A BIT OF A GUIDE AT THE END BECAUSE IF ANY OF YOU DO THIS I WANT YOU ALL TO BE SAFE! Oh and I only did this for the sugary goodness that is sherbet :D