Locked up confession ~Timily~

A kind of continuation of DistantWriting 's love locked away, but with Timily. If you haven't read any of his stuff please do he's amazing.

Redy: yo Em! You wanna come round mine and Barney's, we got the new star trek film and we know you wanna see it. We also got pizza!

Embembreo(I can't remember where I heard this from.): Yeah, I'll be over in 20

I lock my phone and slide it into my back pocket. I love that they were a 'we' now, it's purely adorable. I close the fridge, stopping my search for dinner as I have the intention of stealing their food. The door closes with a bang and I turn walking out of the kitchen and out of my door. My shoes had already been on due to just getting in from the shop. Locking the front door I skip down the porch steps unlocking my car and climbing in. The air was nipping at my bare arms as I begin to drive towards the men's home. I arrive a couple minutes later than I said I would due to traffic. Once I park I stumble out of my car... gracefully. Then I notice Tim's car in the parking lot, did they invite him because they know I like him? I walk into the building and begin to climb the stairs up to their apartment. After walking up the stairs for a few minutes I reach their apartment and knock on the door gently. A couple of moments later the door swings open to reveal a n over enthusiastic Barney with a huge smile on his face. "Hey Em!" He shouts pulling me into a hug. "Hey Barney..." I was confused by his random outburst of affection.

"Come on in!" He cheered stepping aside for me to walk in, I do as he says and walk into their front room with a confused expression on my face. "He did the same to me when I arrived." Tim's voice sounded from the sofa in front of me. "It's a bit... too happy for Barney. He has some planned." I decided before plopping myself on the sofa next to Tim. "Probably." Tim agreed, nodding his head keeping his eyes away from me. "Oh hey Em!" Red exclaimed, walking in with boxes of pizza. "Hey red... both of you are overly cheery tonight. Did something happen?" I question him, both men were acting overly happy. "Oh no nothing! Yet at least." He whispered the last bit but I still managed to pick it up. I really want to know what they have planned. "Any way let's watch the film. Babe! Come here!" The ginger called his boyfriend. "I'm coming I'm coming!" The half Turkish man calls walking into the living room. Red sat down on the love seat with a box of pizza after handing Tim and I one to share. "Great you're standing up. Would you mind putting the film on pleaseeee?" He smiled cheekily at Barney who rolled his eyes but did as requested.

Red picked the control up turning on the TV as Barney slid the disc into the XBOX. Tim opens up our pizza box before taking out a piece, he moves closer to me so it would be easier for both of us to access the pizza. My hand reaches in and grabs a piece of the greasy goodness. I take a bite out of the slice as Red presses play on the film. Barney slides into the seat next to him pulling his boyfriend into a cuddle. I really wish Tim would do something so adorable with me, but he won't because he doesn't like me like that. The film goes on and it was a really good film to say the least, Tim and I are away at the pizza until there was only one slice left. "Tim you can have it, I'm not that hungry." I say smiling at the man to my right. "Thanks Em." He smiles thankfully back before taking the last piece and eating it happily. He looked so adorable as he stared contently off at the screen in front of us. I had almost completely stopped looking at the screen and was just watching as Tim's facial expressions changed from time to time.

The credits begin to roll and Red jumps up from his seat. "I've got something to show you two!" He exclaimed motioning for us to follow him. Tim and I looked at each other and he shrugged his shoulders at me unsure as to what he was going to show us. We both stood up following the taller male to a white door. "It's in there!" He squealed, I furrow my eyebrows at him, confused by his excessive squealing but proceed anyway. "Red there isn-" *BANG* Before I could finish my sentence the door swings shut and locks, Tim and I in it. My phone buzzes in my pocket, I pull it out seeing a text from Red.

Redy: it worked for us it will work for you.

Oh, so that's what he's planning. Not going to happen red. "Was that red?" Tim asked plopping onto the bed in the room. "Yeah he's trying to get me to tell you something." I admit placing my phone onto the bedside table before sitting beside Tim and falling backwards on the bed. "Why don't you? You know you can tell me anything." Tim comforted, laying back on the bed next to me. I roll over so I am facing him and he does the same. "I don't want to ruin our friendship." I confess looking into his eyes searching for any emotion other than happiness but I find none. "Nothing you could say could ruin our friendship, especially when I'm in love with you." Tim muttered shyly, I watch as his gaze leaves my eyes and trails down to my lips. "I love you too." I smile before leaning forward and kissing Tim on the lips softly. Tim kissed me back and we laid there for awhile kissing and whispering I love you to each other. "I hear no words so I'm going to assume our plan worked and you guys are making out!" Barney called from the other side of the door and unlocking it. I pull away from Tim with a heavy blush on my cheeks. Tim sees my blush and chuckles before kissing !y red cheeks and pulling me into his chest. "You're too cute Em." Tim gushed, kissing the top of my head, with me smiling against his neck.