colourless boy ~Mithross~

Everyone is in colour but your soulmate

5 year old max 3 year old Ross

My feet skipped along with my hand in my mom's. We were walking home from the park when I saw a grey boy who looked a bit younger than me. My mind was full of confusion as I tried to think as to why he was grey but nothing else was. "Mommy? Why is that boy grey?" She let put a gasp and pulled me away from him and down a back ally that was a longer way to get home. I was so confused about the grey boy but went on with my normal life.

12 year old max 10 year old Ross

I sat on runescape moving my character 'mithzan' through all the other players when I say a character called 'house_owner' near a chicken. He confused me so I sent him a friend request which he accepted and sent me a private message.

Hey! It read wow nice way to introduce yourself to me.
Hi I'm max. I reply shaking my head at the player.
Oh I'm Ross! Not to sound weird but how old are you?
I'm 12 years old, you?
10 its my 11th next week.
Cool! You got MySpace?
Yeah my users the same.
I add him and see that just him in the picture is grey. Weird.
Hey it max from runescape! Why is your pic black and white?
It's not....
Oh.. OK that's weird.

20 year old max 18 year old Ross.

"Hey Ross! My work has a content creator spot open and I suggested you as your a funny guy what do you think?" I spoke into the phone to my long term friend I have never met in real life. "Really? It was going to be a surprise but I was actually planning on moving to Washington so if there is a job why not?" I felt my whole face light up. "Great the interview is next week. Can you be here by then?" Ross let out a stressed sigh as I heard clicks of his computer. "I mean I can get a flight but not a place to stay..." Ross spoke irritatedly. "Well my friend Tim and I have a spare room if you want to move in. You will have to pay rent though." "Oh my god! That would be great! I will book a flight and will be there in 3 days." His voice was overflowing with happiness making my heart flutter. "Y-yeah I'll probably get Jake to pick you up from the airport and bring you to the office where we shall finally meet!" I hear him laugh and i blush slightly. "Anyway I should get back to work see ya soon!" "Bye Maxxxxxx." Ross called before hanging up. I was going to see the guy who I fell in love with that isn't my soulmate. I'm going against how human kind was made but I can't help it.

~time skip~

Today was the day Ross was meant to arrive and I felt so nervous. My breaths were uneven as I was recording a video with everyone else. "Max you okay?" Jin asked confused. "What? Oh..uhm. Yeah? Just so nervous right now." I reply with my knee bouncing up and down. "Ross is going to be here in half an hour and I'm just so worried he won't like me." Adam chuckled "man what's not to like? Trust me you guys are best friends." I sighed and we got back to recording the video. I heard the office door open once the recording had finished and began panicking so much. My breath was frantic, I could feel my heart in every part of my body and I could feel my hands sweating. "MAX YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" Jake shouted for the doors. Letting out a deep breath i walk out of the door and call. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFR-" I froze the moment I saw Ross. He was black and white. I watch as his eyes widen. "Holy shit!" He shouts which attracted the attention of most of the people in the office. I felt my body unfreeze and was able to walk towards him. He was still frozen in place as I spoke "i fell in love with you but didn't know you were my soul mate..." I spoke clearly but trailed of at the end. He smiles sweetly and I take the final step to him and capture is face with my left hand. He leans in and presses his lips against my own. I was quick to kiss back letting my free hand rest on his waist as he brings his around my neck. I watch his eyes flutter shut and I close my mine in suit. He pulls away what felt like all to soon. He gasps and I open my eyes to be meet with his beautiful blue eyes. Wait what? I take a step back and admire Ross in all his colour. "You are so perfect." I whisper and a pink blush taints his perfect face. "You just called me perfect and all I can think about how hot you look with ginger hair." I chuckle slightly and pull him into a fight embrace tilting my head up slightly to kiss him on his forehead.

"Uhm Ross? We are meant to be together and all so will you be my boyfriend?" He nods his head and snuggles into my chest and a few people awed others applauding. "As much as I hate to break this beautiful moment Ross we need to interview you for the job." Ross pulls away from me and walking with Adam to his office for the interview. I watch as Ross walked away keeping my eyes on his ass as his hips swayed slightly as he walked. Barney noticed this and nudged me with his arm. "I was the same when I first met red." I blush and push him away and walk back to my station to edit one of Jins videos. I'm so glad it was him.